• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

List of documents required for GC

Hi Seniors!

I have few questions on GC documents:

1) How much is the minimum household income to file I-134 for a couple to sponsor? Does the sponsor must file the Affidavit of support in USA or return it to us?

2) What is the validity of Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) ?

Thanks...Cheers!

I would like to answer to your 2nd questions. I believe it was 6months.

Hello bro,
Its quite a while i heard from you.Im sure you are ok.
Please,i want your favors.I called KCC,and they say my interview had been scheduled.But,im yet receive my interview package.
Please,i want to plead if you could give me hint of what is the content on the second NL,and what website im i expected to go to this time to make a print of the relevant application forms.Please,i need your help on this so that i may have filled all the relevant forms before i eventually receive the second letter.
What im asking of is,what are the contents on the second letter,what are the sites to go to to print the forms and fill,and all that.
Thank you,as always.
JAJAY.
bboyd41@yahoo.com

hello friends,
im slectee for 2011 dv from iraq but my first NL our post office resnt back to kcc still i dont know my case number and im start worry if i have high CN any one have idea about iraq CN or how can i get my CN again

I am currently a graduate student (F-1 visa) and get stipend from my University to support myself. However, I don't have a huge bank balance to show. What documentation should I bring to my interview (I opted for CP) to prove that I will be able to support myself?

Hi everyone!

Can someone please tell me how old can the birth certificate and police records be? I have my interview coming up at the end of March but my birth certificate and translation will be over 3 months old then (but less than 6 months old). Would this be a problem? Anyone had experience will having their documents being outdated?

Thanks for your help!

Zurich,

Birth certificate - Does not matter how old it is when you go for the interview. Mine was 5 years old and I had no problem.
Police clearance - if it is less than 6 months old, you'll be fine.

Hi,
please i wanted to find out if i need an affidavit of Support for the Dv application. i am a single applicant

Please help me.
can I appeal when I have a refusal but can prof in my appeal. what is the process?
please support me.

Please help me.
can I appeal when I have a refusal but can prof in my appeal. what is the process?
please support me.

do you mean that you have been refused from an interview and would like to show a reason and appeal again?

Hi i just checked that i was selected for dv2012, what is the next step i should do.. i have not yet received a NL (Notification Letter) , from what i have read most have already received it after been selected. Should i wait or ask for the NL ? Can I just send the forms DSP-122 and Form DS-230 with my 2 photos to KCC to start the process..

Hi i just checked that i was selected for dv2012, what is the next step i should do.. i have not yet received a NL (Notification Letter) , from what i have read most have already received it after been selected. Should i wait or ask for the NL ? Can I just send the forms DSP-122 and Form DS-230 with my 2 photos to KCC to start the process..
Thery dont send notification letters AT ALL anymore, which means you'll wait forever if you are waiting for one. They made that pretty clear in the instructions. When you checked online they would have pointed you to the selectee webpage on the USCIS website. Read that. In short, what you need to do know is to complete DS-230 and DSP-122 and send those to KCC to confirm your eligibility. Then read the other steps too at your leisure.

My first post here. I hope I'm doing this right. I took part in the DV-12 lottery and checked my status on 1st of May, when it was possible to do so. I got selected for further processing!!! :D And then yesterday (4th May) I sent the photos of myself and the application forms as the steps I followed requested for me to do. Now I just wait and I'm collecting my school diplomas, birth certificates and such.

Does anyone know how much time I now have to collect money by saving up, towards the interview? I mean, I'm SO scared that I will not have enough time to collect enough money for paying the fees at the interview... and I also read on this forum that one needs funds that can be shown at the interview, bank statement or something, otherwise the visa will be denied. Well, will it be a couple weeks from now, or couple months until the interview? Approximately?

The affidavit of...somethingsomething, for the sponsor thing, can it be my parents sponsoring me? They live in Finland, and are not in the US... I don't know anyone in the US. I might get a job offer, but I don't know when to start applying, as I don't know when I actually need to provide info about any job offer to the visa authority people...

Sorry if my questions are stupid... I'm just very confused about many things and I feel panic coming. :eek: I hope I posted in the right place! Nice to meet you all! :)

Hi
To find the answers for all your inquires you just read the related threads at this fourm, sure you will find the detailas for every point you riase here and you will be satisfied too.

best of luck to you and successful visa process