*** Likely December2002 interview tracker Chennai Consulate **

How is this thread going to help you?

• To get required info

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • To discuss common issues

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Re: RE:

Why do you think so?? Consualte has only two-three holidays(divali, christmas) during the month of December???
Please let us know.
Veerender

Originally posted by newchennai
I guess only few folks expecting dec intv compared to nov...

Re: Re: RE:

from the cptracker i see only around 6 people..
there are not many holidays for the consulate as per their website.. only two in dec one in dec 6 and the other in 25

Originally posted by veerender
Why do you think so?? Consualte has only two-three holidays(divali, christmas) during the month of December???
Please let us know.
Veerender

Looking for the interview date!..........

Friends,

I am new for this forum. My Interview date seems to be
during Dec2002. My papers were sent to Madras on
10/09/2002. Madras consulate replied me back three weeks ago
saying that interview will be in Dec2002.

1.Anybody knows how to find the Interview date before
Nov15th 2002? (That is when they post the interview date in the website). So that we can book the ticket in advance.

2. who else is waiting for Dec2002 interview?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Re: Re: RE:

newchennai,

cptracker may not give us accurate count.. In my case, I watched cptracker and this message board since this June, but registered to put my info or post messages was very recent. There would be CP'ers out there reading our messages and opted not to participate..

from the cptracker i see only around 6 people..
there are not many holidays for the consulate as per their website.. only two in dec one in dec 6 and the other in 25

Looking for interview Date

HI Malathi,
Most of the people who are posting the message are expecting December intervies. I think one can call chennai consulate by 7th of November to obtain the exact interview date.

Thanks

juke

'diplomatic pouch' is the standard term used for sending immigration related matters from INS ser Ctr to Consulates. This is done by the state dept.

Dec interview..

Hi All,

My case was forwarded to the chennai consulate on the 22nd of october. Hoping for a december interview. Had a quick question. While returning to the U.S, me and my wife and coming back separately.I am coming back first and my wife is planning to join me after 15-20 days at the U.S. Hoping that everything at the consulate will go on as expected, does anybody know if the dependent should come along with the primary applicant. that is does both of us have to enter U.S at the same time or is it ok to come separately.

thanks in advance
-sam

Re: Dec interview..

Hello all,
I have one question.My friend is expecting interview in Dec.But he doesnt have paystub for the latter half of Oct.He has all pay stubs before that.And his new proj is likely to start off soon, mostly in first or second week of November....but do you guys think , it would cause any pr???Any suggestions or comments ???? Please reply.....
Thanks in advance,
Veerender

Did any one contact Chennai Consulate for date?

Hi,
I think chennai consulate will decide the dates this week. Did any one contacted chennai?

Thanks

Re: Did any one contact Chennai Consulate for date?

Hello,
This month just started and there was no point on calling on 1st nov.But i did call up the consulate and the lady asked me to call after 12th.Since today is a holiday on account of deepavali...I think i will call some where around 7th..I think by then, the consulate may have our interview dates.
If you guys, come to know about your dates...please keep us posted...I will also do the same..
Thanks,
Veerender
Originally posted by greenchennai
Hi,
I think chennai consulate will decide the dates this week. Did any one contacted chennai?

Thanks

Hi people,

FYI,
I sent an email to the Chennai consulate asking for information about my interview date and also requesting to forward a copy of my packet 4 to local address.. My case was forwarded to the Chennai consulate on Oct 22 according to the NVC folks. The reply I got from Chennai consulate said that likely interview date is in January. I dont if there is any chance to get in december or if he/she means the earliest date is in Jan.

-sam

Re: Re: Did any one contact Chennai Consulate for date?

when did ur P3 reach the consulate?

Originally posted by snambakk
Hi people,

FYI,
I sent an email to the Chennai consulate asking for information about my interview date and also requesting to forward a copy of my packet 4 to local address.. My case was forwarded to the Chennai consulate on Oct 22 according to the NVC folks. The reply I got from Chennai consulate said that likely interview date is in January. I dont if there is any chance to get in december or if he/she means the earliest date is in Jan.

-sam

Re: Re: Re: Did any one contact Chennai Consulate for date?

I am not sure when it reached the consulate..The email didnt tell me. The NVC folks said that they have forwarded the case on October 22nd. I will try to get more info and keep u updated

when did ur P3 reach the consulate?

Hello all,
Did anyone hear about the interview date for the month of December??
Please keep us informed...
Thanks in advance,
Veerender
Hi,

Thanks

medicals

Hello,
Does any one know what type of photo needs to be put on the medical test document? i mean passport style or immigration style?
newchennai

Re: medicals

Regular passport size photograph will do
Thanks,
Veerender

Hello,
Does any one know what type of photo needs to be put on the medical test document? i mean passport style or immigration style?
newchennai

Hello All,
I called up the consulate and had all also sent them an email yday.They asked me to contact after nov 15th...Does anyone know their interview dates now? Looks like Mumbai consulate is way ahead of chennai and they have already posted the dates for the month of december..
Please keep us posted, if anyone comes to know abt the dates..

Thanks,
Veerender

Hi,

Thanks

Re: Re: Did any one contact Chennai Consulate for date?

Last month guys came to know the intv dates only on oct11th..

Originally posted by veerender
Hello All,
I called up the consulate and had all also sent them an email yday.They asked me to contact after nov 15th...Does anyone know their interview dates now? Looks like Mumbai consulate is way ahead of chennai and they have already posted the dates for the month of december..
Please keep us posted, if anyone comes to know abt the dates..

Thanks,
Veerender

I also sent the e mail to Madras consulate yesterday.
They replied me back saying that only by November15th I will know the Interview date. I wonder how we are going to get the tickets?

Thanks

sun