Likely CP Interviews in Sep / Oct Chennai

dilbert30 said:
we've kinda unlucky since some of our steps took a much longer time.

{ Dilbert and VJ, hope things will change to better, wish you guys both Best of Luck. You guys are almost there.

Thanks

Hi Vm1214,
Thanks for ur blessings.
what about ur GC?
did u already got or r u in the process?
i don't have any noterized copies of I-140 or any other labor approval documentation.but i have copies of those approvals.do i need to take noterized copies of those approvals or not?

VJ :)

VJ2002 said:
Hi Vm1214,
did u already got or r u in the process?

{ I am almost there }
i don't have any noterized copies of I-140 or any other labor approval documentation.but i have copies of those approvals.do i need to take noterized copies of those approvals or not?

{You don't need to have notorized but if your lawyer is giving you for free then better take it }

VJ :)

I have a question regarding packet 3.
I send my packet 3 on 07/06 by priority mail.
I saw on usps tracker .NVC received my packet 3 on 07/07.
but still message says they are waiting for receive of my packet 3 from lawyer.
can u please tell me how can I know that they received my packet 3.

I send to NH address. where as in Cp tracker it says packet 3 mailed to NVC was to St.Louis.what that means's am little bit confusing...

Thanks
VJ

hi dilbert,
how do u know that ur packet 3 received by NVC yesterday.
di du talk to operator or NVC AVM updated the message

VJ

Guys,

It takes 3-4 Days to get updated as "St.Louis- Received your feebill....."

Good luck,

PhiliMay.

I sent my paperwork to NVC. Hopefully I should get an interview by end Sep or Oct.

I have already asked this question and I am still wondering.
I am getting married and then going for the interview , can I not take her along with me to the interview ?
I am getting conflicting answers.

Can I talk to someone who has really done this , my email is krishwork@yahoo.com

thx

Hi Vj,

Somehow i did not get the notification for this message in my email box, so didnt realize you had posted. When I checked on 9th morning, the avm said "your doc was recd on July 8th and it will be reviewed and an outcome will be notified....". Thats how I knew the packet was recd. Hope this helps

Thanks,
Dilbert

VJ2002 said:
hi dilbert,
how do u know that ur packet 3 received by NVC yesterday.
di du talk to operator or NVC AVM updated the message

VJ

NVC message - can someone pl help?

Guys,

My DS230-1 was finally sent this week!
The NVC message says "your doc was recd on July 8th and will be reviewed". Does this message mean my docs are being reviewed?

Whats the next message(s) I should expect? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dilbert

Last edited by a moderator:
dilbert30 said:
Hi Vj,

Somehow i did not get the notification for this message in my email box, so didnt realize you had posted. When I checked on 9th morning, the avm said "your doc was recd on July 8th and it will be reviewed and an outcome will be notified....". Thats how I knew the packet was recd. Hope this helps

Thanks,
Dilbert

hi dilbert,
mine was updated on July 9th.hope we both are in right track.keep in touch may be we can meet in chennai in teh same day for interview.because what i ma observing since our cases approved from NSC I-140 wea re going in same dates are matching.
may be by this weekend we can listen that our cases has reviewedand send to chenani consulate.
next message may be review complated.
hope this helps u.
give me ur personal email i will updaet u with my latest progress.

VJ

Hi VJ,

I am trying to send you a PM and am searching in the forum what I should do to send you one. I will send a test message and i think it will have my yahoo id.

its really surprising our cases are progressing quite similarly. My gut feeling is we might get it in the same month, but you might get it before me (like say, first half of the month or something) while I would get it in the second half as I am a EB2 case.

Dude - tell me about listenting to that magic message that my case has been forwarded to the consulate... it will be such a relief more than anything else...

VJ2002 said:
hi dilbert,
mine was updated on July 9th.hope we both are in right track.keep in touch may be we can meet in chennai in teh same day for interview.because what i ma observing since our cases approved from NSC I-140 wea re going in same dates are matching.
may be by this weekend we can listen that our cases has reviewedand send to chenani consulate.
next message may be review complated.
hope this helps u.
give me ur personal email i will updaet u with my latest progress.

VJ

VJ2002 - Cannot send PM to you

this is what i did - I clicked on "QuickLinks"--> "Private Messages" --> Send New message and typed your user name "VJ2002" on the recipient list. when I said submit message, I get the following error

VJ2002 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her

Maybe you have not turned on the option to send and receive PM.

Can you please check into it?

Thanks,
Dilbert

dilbert30 said:
this is what i did - I clicked on "QuickLinks"--> "Private Messages" --> Send New message and typed your user name "VJ2002" on the recipient list. when I said submit message, I get the following error

VJ2002 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her

Maybe you have not turned on the option to send and receive PM.

Can you please check into it?

Thanks,
Dilbert

i turned on
u can send now
VJ

VJ, I sent a couple of emails in reply to yours. Did you get those? Just wanted to confirm

Thanks,
Dilbert

hi rashmi,
today the NVC AVM says my case has been completed on july 15th .what that means?
actually in the forum u people said ur case has been reviewed.but my messaeg says that ur case has been completed.
is that packet 3 reviews completed..
Thanks
VJ

VJ2002 said:
hi rashmi,
today the NVC AVM says my case has been completed on july 15th .what that means?
actually in the forum u people said ur case has been reviewed.but my messaeg says that ur case has been completed.
is that packet 3 reviews completed..
Thanks
VJ

Yes, your case has been completed. Wait for a week or so before it gets sent to the consulate.

Rashmi

Hello All;

I heard from the consulate that my interview will be September/October. I am guessing that it will be the first week of September since my case was received in Chennai around the end of June. Wondering if anybody got a September interview date? Does anyone know when I can ping the consulate for a early September date? I am hoping early next month would be a good time. That will give me atleast a months time to book tickets etc.

rashmi_rau said:
Yes, your case has been completed. Wait for a week or so before it gets sent to the consulate.

Rashmi

Thanks fo rthe reply.
when is best time to send an email to consulate chennai regarding whether they received my case or not.

Thanks
VJ

Yeah, you can try that. Consulate might consider.

subhasankalp said:
Hello All;

I heard from the consulate that my interview will be September/October. I am guessing that it will be the first week of September since my case was received in Chennai around the end of June. Wondering if anybody got a September interview date? Does anyone know when I can ping the consulate for a early September date? I am hoping early next month would be a good time. That will give me atleast a months time to book tickets etc.