Lewisville, TX - May - N400 tracker

thanks. mine is about 5.5 weeks since FP done. Actually my scheduled FP date was 6/26, but I did it on 6/9 by walk-in. Don't know which date should be counted. I thought earlier FP, sooner processing. Is that true?

Yes, the faster you do FPs, the faster you will get processed.

Let me correct myself - the faster you do your FPs, the earlier you will get processed as opposed to if you had kept your original later FP appointment.

Or better yet, replace "faster" with "sooner" in your original statement and it brings your point across:

Yes, the sooner you do FPs, the sooner you will get processed.

Update so far....

DO: Washington DC (Fairfax VA)
05/18/09 : N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX
05/20/09 : Package received
05/20/09 : Priority date
05/13/09 : Check Cashed
05/28/09 : NOA1 received

It is nice to see most May filers to the lewisville, TX lockbox on the downhill slide.

Keep updating....

Updating...

Got my yellow letter yesterday. They asked:
1. Bring your state-issued driver's license or state-issued photo identification card;
2. You indicated in your application that you have been arrested. For these arrests and any other incidents in which you may have been involved, bring originals or certified copies of all arrest records and court dispositions showing how each incident was resolved.

I mentioned two speeding tickets (less than $500 fine and no alcohol and drug related) which I took classes to remove the point. So I have copies of certificate from both classes and the check copy for the payment. Don't know if it is sufficient to show or I have to go to court to get some records. One of them is almost five years ago, don't know if court still kept the records.

One small step towards interview, anyway...

WOW! the quickest timeline I have seen in this forum. May must have been the lucky filing month....

:)

Wow, I'm going to be famous! Miami has really speeded up, this time last year starting the preparations for the application it looked like at least a year, but what a change is such a short time. Adding 3 new field offices helped a great deal to clear the backlog.

Called USCIS again, they told me I should expect my IL in next week or following week, but they can't give me the date for the interview. Three weeks ago, I called and they told me my name check hadn't finished yet. Sounds like they finished my name check and are scheduling my interview. I hope so. Any May fillers update recently especially those who did not get IL?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called...second IO told me my IL was mailed today for ID of October 15...let’s see...

Called USCIS again, they told me I should expect my IL in next week or following week, but they can't give me the date for the interview. Three weeks ago, I called and they told me my name check hadn't finished yet. Sounds like they finished my name check and are scheduling my interview. I hope so. Any May fillers update recently especially those who did not get IL?

I was told my interview date over the phone. I suggest you hang up and call back. If you get a different IO, he/she can provide the info to you.

I just called...second IO told me my IL was mailed today for ID of October 15...let’s see...

It's good to hear from you and finally you get your ID now. Don't know why the second IO couldn't tell me my ID from their system. Maybe they haven't set it yet.

I was told my interview date over the phone. I suggest you hang up and call back. If you get a different IO, he/she can provide the info to you.

I did ask her more than once if she can tell me the ID, she said she couldn't see it from her computer.

I did ask her more than once if she can tell me the ID, she said she couldn't see it from her computer.

She must have meant that she could not see an interview date for you yet in her computer. Basically, to me it means that one has not been assigned to you yet that is why she could not see it. If you want to be absolutely sure, call back and see if a different IO answers the call.