Letter to Ombudsman -If interested e-mail

Hey guys,

It is very encouraging to get a response from Ombudsman and we should continue to maintain pressue on NSC,

We need to do something collectively, these are my thoughts

based on my several calls to NSC and infopass appointment also response from my local senator office, it appears NSC has ordered 10K visa and most of our cases which cleared Namecheck is ready to be assigned to officer or waiting for officer approval.

In this situation, I would like to wait till end of this week and early next week to see how the trend continues, if the same trend continues the we need to draft a single letter and include all our information and start sending it to ombudsman and also write to first lady

Please do share your thoughts and if you have not sent an email please do so

good job

Great work done by Purplehaze ! I have sent an email to them when you have asked to send emails. But I did not send any receipt number in that email.

Purple,

can you please give me your emaild so that I can send you my receipt number or you can forward me the response so that I can send it them. Either way is fine with me.

my emaildid:skarza@hotmail.com

Skarza, please do not send your personal case information to anyone on this forum including me. Also, please refer to my earlier post where I have copy/pasted the response from Ombudsman. Please use this response in your e-mail as a reference while sending your case details to the Ombudsman.

I understand that our individual case details are unique, so it is entirely up to you all to decide when you want to send your details to ombudsman office. For example if you have recently initiated congressman inquiry you can wait a little longer. But if nothing is working out for you, then this is the time for you to act and contact ombudsman's office.

Skarza, please do not send your personal case information to anyone on this forum including me. Also, please refer to my earlier post where I have copy/pasted the response from Ombudsman. Please use this response in your e-mail as a reference while sending your case details to the Ombudsman.

I understand that our individual case details are unique, so it is entirely up to you all to decide when you want to send your details to ombudsman office. For example if you have recently initiated congressman inquiry you can wait a little longer. But if nothing is working out for you, then this is the time for you to act and contact ombudsman's office.

shall we have standard format for this email? It will allow ombudsman's office to consolidate all our details quickly.

service-center: NSC
case category: EB1/2/3
priority date: MM-DD-YYYY
receipt date: MM-DD-YYYY

best regards
laborvictim

Letter to Ombudsman - If interested e-mail

Hi every one
I sent the message for my NSC with PD 12/14 01 and I485 RD 10/25/04 and got following response:
Quote" Thank you for contacting the office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CISOMB).
While I do some preliminary checking, please use the following boilerplate information to submit a formal case problem.

CISOMB is charged with assisting individuals who experience specific problems during the immigration benefits seeking process with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Additionally, the Ombudsman identifies systemic problems in the immigration benefits process and recommends solutions to USCIS.

This office is barred from offering legal advice and, for privacy reasons, cannot accept case problems over the internet. We look forward to receiving your case problem via regular mail, as detailed on our website at www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman/. With the necessary consent completed, we can check the status of your matter.
Sincerely,
Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman
US Department of Homeland Security
Mail Stop 1225
Washington, D.C. 20528-1225
Email: cisombudsman@dhs.gov
Web: http://www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman---------Unquote"

Any suggestion from hereon for the pressure to be built on...................
Suresh

Thanks

Purplehazea,

Thanks for your info and advice. Appreciate it.

Went uscis office with info pass....not much help. They read online status message.

Contacted Congressmen office in atlanta, they are just sending emails thats all they are doing. Response is....""""Its waiting with bunch of cases. Please contact us in 2 weeks."" Not much.

Called NSC, 1800 number....was told that fp is done,NC is done. Waiting in shelf to be assigned to the immi officer. Don't know when it will happen.

I think I will have to wait aleast one more week....and start following up with congressman's office again.

skarza

No matter what this time around if NSC do not follow an order to approve and start approving latest cases let us all collectively do something. No more tolerating their ridiculous behavior.

I concur with you all. Like Guldukan has suggested, let us wait till Wednesday next week and we do not see approvals forthcoming or if we see out of order approvals, we should draft a common letter and forward to the appropriate authorities.

I concur with you all. Like Guldukan has suggested, let us wait till Wednesday next week and we do not see approvals forthcoming or if we see out of order approvals, we should draft a common letter and forward to the appropriate authorities.

It is interesting to note on one other thread here that NSC is wanting to process out all cases with RFEs from last year first

I received RFE last year. Lets see what happens. I am planning to raise service request on coming monday and see what happens.

Don't know which Wednesday we are are waiting for..

I have sen the email but it appears
1) that the Ombudsman Office would like to receive the complaints via regular postal mail rather than email.
2) they want the case numbers etc details.

which makes me think that they need these documents to present it to USCIS.
Whatever it is but atleast something is cooking at OMBUDSMAN.

Remember we are helping Ombudsman by way of giving these letters (paper copies) to make case Ombudsman's case stronger for the recommendations it made to USCIS several times.

response from Cisombudsman office

I am not sure what it means any thing in near future
----------------------------
Thank you for your recent correspondence to the office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman). I appreciate your comments on the administrative practices of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Under the Homeland Security Act of 2002, it is my office’s statutory mission to assist USCIS customers, to identify problem areas in the immigration process, and to propose changes to the administrative practices of USCIS. I believe that process change recommendations from individuals like you are the best source for identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process. My office will consider your suggestions as we develop recommendations to improve USCIS’ practices and procedures.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact my office, and for giving me the opportunity to serve you. I look forward to the day when I can report that the work of this office has been accomplished because our vision of a world-class immigration benefits system has been achieved. Your contribution takes us a step closer to reaching this goal.

Sincerely,

Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman

US Department of Homeland Security

Mail Stop 1225

Washington , D.C. 20528-1225

Email: cisombudsman@dhs.gov
-----------------------------------

Web: http://www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman

In response to my request that NSC has not been taking the transferred cases from CSC as fast as other regular cases filed with NSC for earlier years of 2001 they have responded with same comments reproduced below:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 07:51:43 -0400
From: "cisombudsman" <Cisombudsman@dhs.gov> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "Suresh Bhojwani"
Thank you for your recent correspondence to the office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman). I appreciate your comments on the administrative practices of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Under the Homeland Security Act of 2002, it is my office’s statutory mission to assist USCIS customers, to identify problem areas in the immigration process, and to propose changes to the administrative practices of USCIS. I believe that process change recommendations from individuals like you are the best source for identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process. My office will consider your suggestions as we develop recommendations to improve USCIS’ practices and procedures.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact my office, and for giving me the opportunity to serve you. I look forward to the day when I can report that the work of this office has been accomplished because our vision of a world-class immigration benefits system has been achieved. Your contribution takes us a step closer to reaching this goal.

Sincerely,

CIS Ombudsman

In response to my request that NSC has not been taking the transferred cases from CSC as fast as other regular cases filed with NSC for earlier years of 2001 they have responded with same comments reproduced below:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 07:51:43 -0400
From: "cisombudsman" <Cisombudsman@dhs.gov> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "Suresh Bhojwani"
Sincerely,
CIS Ombudsman