Letter to Ombudsman -If interested e-mail

phone number

Hi guys,

I just called this DHS hotline and complained about NSC slow processing and how it effects those who are in line.

Please call 18003238603 or fax to 2022544292

remember you don't need to reveal your identity, so everyone please call this number and letz put some pressure on these guys

This is your last chance, please call and ask your friends who are stuck in NSC also to call

Just emailed with slight modification. I liked the way in which you encouraged everyone to act on this thread! Thanks for sharing your email content.

Great efforts guys!!

CIS Ombudsman is an office under DHS that suggests and regulates future policies of USCIS to improve operations.

My suggestions your e-mail can be addressed to Mr.Prakash Khatri who is head of CIS Ombudsman Office.

Jugnu

Hey guys,

I just spoke to an NSC officer by calling thru POJ method and asked him a blunt question, why is it NSC is not processing case at the rate TSC is and when should I expect my GC

Here is his answer, seems like NSC ordered 10K visa numbers for DOL and we should see more approvals in coming weeks, for my case visa is already allocated

He also mentioned that I should check back in 90 days, I think he said that to reduce fequent calls

But I am hoping there will be more approvals in coming from NSC, and those who just become current has a good chance to get GCs end of this year which is october,

hi guldukan,
i read in some other thread that your case was in an area waiting to be assigned to an officer. when i called NSC, i got the same response. from your latest call above, does this mean that whenever cases are placed in this staging area, they already have a visa number allocated to them irrespective of whether or not they have been assigned to an officer?

thanks
bvp
EB3 NSC
June 27, 2002 PD
June 12 2003 RD for 485

hi guldukan,
i read in some other thread that your case was in an area waiting to be assigned to an officer. when i called NSC, i got the same response. from your latest call above, does this mean that whenever cases are placed in this staging area, they already have a visa number allocated to them irrespective of whether or not they have been assigned to an officer?

thanks
bvp
EB3 NSC
June 27, 2002 PD
June 12 2003 RD for 485

your PD is very close to mine july 2002, I think visa has been allocated for our case, I mean for cases that are pulled from large file to small file, again, you need interpret from their responses they will not tell you exactly how the process work,

so far I called them thre or more times and asked different questions, my guess is they are going approve 10K visas in coming weeks/months,

so just sit tight, I am not going to call these guys, again it could be counter productive, I know they are working on current cases and thatz good enough for me.

letz wait for atleast couple of weeks and see how many approvals we get

The key will be the July 2007 visa bulletin. If dates do not retrogress for most of us, we can take a chance to wait for another 1-2 weeks. However, if dates move back, we will have to get aggressive with follow up and other action.

guldukan,

I tried calling that number and the lady said that I need to call the department of justice instead. weird stuff.

guldukan,

I tried calling that number and the associate (not a lady just a lad) said that I need to call the department of justice instead. weird stuff. Is this the correct number to call and to lodge a complaint?

GJ