Letter to First Lady Laura Bush does NOT work ! :( GURUS please read

Leigh

Leigh
was ur FBI letter indicated the clerance or "in process"? if "in process" how long did it take to get the final NC clearance?
Thanks for u r reply

The letter said NC "in process" and my GC got approved about two and half months from the date of the FBI letter.

Leigh
was ur FBI letter indicated the clerance or "in process"? if "in process" how long did it take to get the final NC clearance?
Thanks for u r reply

Any update on this post?
Any more "in process" ended to clearance or final approval?

I got in process since 3rd week of June and still waiting. No change on my case.

Hi Vahid2

Any update on this post?
Any more "in process" ended to clearance or final approval?

I got in process since 3rd week of June and still waiting. No change on my case.

Hi my friends
what is your PD & catag.... based on & u will get soon any time ... lot of approvals coming ...that USCIS process

please help me out how to attach letter about FOIA
do we need print out fill it or type and send to FBI after that get report then attach which is the better way ....
or else how long takes to get FOIA report from FBI...
can you tell me any friends
it's really appreciates.. and help full

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi my friends
please help me out how to attach letter about FOIA
do we need print out fill it or type and send to FBI after that get report then attach which is the better way ....
or else how long takes to get FOIA report from FBI...
can you tell me any friends
it's really appreciates.. and help full

thanks

Yes, fill the form, send it to FBI, 6-8 weeks later you will get the no record found letter. I haven't sent it to the 1st lady yet, but not much help from the senator/congressman anyways. Not sure what if any role this correspondence has. I guess keeps us occupied!

I got "in process" May 18, nc still stuck.
I followed up with second letter and called FL office last weak.
I spoke with lady responsible for name check.
She said that they forwarded my letter from March and Dept of Justice replied to me in May. They did not forward my second letter

Last edited by a moderator: