Letter in Blood

Wewillovercome

Registered Users (C)
I am thinking to write a letter to the congressmen with my blood. To show how the wait is painful and blood shucking hope this would get thier attention to get things moving at USCIS for the legal, highly qualified professional like us.

In post 9/11 this would be treated as 'highly criminal' activity..
so don't ever dream of such a one..

Expressing your pain and agony what you are going through will do no good to you if you write a letter in blood. You will eventually loose someblood and add some more pain. Cool heads prevail. You have to take as it comes. That's the way life is.

Blood is precious and it can save a life. Do not waste your blood on this stupid GC. Instead donate to to some blood bank

If you have blood to spare, donate it and save life. You might also be blessed by the recipient, making you feel good about yourself.

Equanimity!!

When we came in to this world we did not have anything, it is the same when we go.
In between we "assume" that we acquire sevaral things.
In reality we have nothing to loose, nothing to gain.
Best way is to try maintaining Equanimity!!
Let us not be too much bogged down by this BCIS, it is not worth it, it is not the "be all and end all" of life.

One view.

May be it is good idea to donate the blood for our GC campaign. We all should conduct the blood donation camp in the towns to attract the media attention.

Originally posted by tammy2
May be it is good idea to donate the blood for our GC campaign. We all should conduct the blood donation camp in the towns to attract the media attention.

Tammy2 it is novel idea I am copying it to Action team and Backlogs thread. It can be incorporated in to our future plan of actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Petition.

My Petition to You:

Dear Sir,

Do not write such letters - You may get into legal problems. Then you can forget about GC.

If you write in blood, instead of getting a Green Card, you may even be shown a Red Card and knocked out the game altogether.

Also, please don't do such crazy things and scare the hell out of INS. Let them be cool.. so that atleast some day we will all get GC.
Sincerely,
Sincere GC Waiter.

Writing in blood might boomerang on our face..

But as Tammy2 suggested, it is not a bad idea to have blood donation camp to increase awareness....

-rajum

Wewillovercome ,

ITs illigal here and they may put you behind the bars. They treat your letter as a Red Antrax mail. So please donot do it.

Its usually done by our youngs in early "fell-in-love" to get Gilrs/Boys sympathy. You may be one of them.

BTW better join the Action team as a Volunteer.

thanks
Sg

Dont do it. It may be misconstrued as a terrorist act and now with the "Patriot Act" you may not even be given chance of due process.

Alright alright guys got the message. My point was not literal but more methaporical. i.e. show something that they can see our pain visibily.

The idea of blood donation campiagn is great. That also show that we are deeply committed to the community. It is positive and anyway many of us already do that at some point. So where do we take it from here. I would be ready to donate my blood in the campaign at the same time send a message that the wait long wait is painful.

What is the main problem with INS? Funds. They are working hard just do not have funds to hire more people. so I was also thinking propose preimum I-140/485 processing where they charge $20,000. This way people who want to pain to get out of the agoncy cand and they can easily hire ton of people. One case processing takes less than 3 hours. $6500/hour is not bad!!!!

I know people write love letters in blood to show their feelings.

Writing to INS in blood to show your feelings...not worth.

:)

Guys,
We are not eligible to donate blood. The blood banks here would not accept our blood due to the reason that we come from high malaria countries(India) . I tried one time . They did not accept my blood due to the reason that I came from high malaria place. Don't know if this idea is good but sure we can get the peoples awareness.

Originally posted by Wewillovercome
I am thinking to write a letter to the congressmen with my blood. To show how the wait is painful and blood shucking hope this would get thier attention to get things moving at USCIS for the legal, highly qualified professional like us.

Don't understand why you guys mass produce people in billions first and then talk about such nonsense and foolish things and cry like a baby.