Lets Track Eb3 India 2001 Filed @nsc

Bad News Today as per July Visa Buletin !!! :mad::mad::mad:

I wish so too... my lawyer says he cannot help me more unless I am ready to file WOM. I an going to send the details to my lawyer for the same within next 15-20 days. I have also taken another Infopass appointment for June 16th 2008Lets see what they say. ...

Any News.... We still have 12 days to go EB3 -- unavailable
may be some cases will get approve in 12 days.... Hope for the best.

Have any body tried to calling the FBI Phone no to inquire about NC? Please post here

I am assuming most of the people (EB3's) who are current for June 2008 with PD<Nov 2001 will get approvals.

Except few from this forum who are under an extended review. Hopefully they will look into these extended review cases starting from July 2008 at least to approve in the next fiscal year.

Hi Guys !!!

Now we have to wait till Nov when they will open EB3 again. Yesterday was the last day if any one of us get approval. Did any body of us get it ? please update here.

Now we have to wait till Oct/ Nov .

Best of luck to all.

May not be true. We may see some approvals where were cooking for a while. I wish good luck for possibility.

Hi Guys !!!

Now we have to wait till Nov when they will open EB3 again. Yesterday was the last day if any one of us get approval. Did any body of us get it ? please update here.

Now we have to wait till Oct/ Nov .

Best of luck to all.

Eb3 India--mar2004
140/485 Concurent
140 Approved June 6th 2006
Fp April 2007
Interview Feb 2008
485 Approved.card Production 0n07/01/2008

Congrats.. can you clarify on your PD

Eb3 India--mar2004
140/485 Concurent
140 Approved June 6th 2006
Fp April 2007
Interview Feb 2008
485 Approved.card Production 0n07/01/2008

Congratulations wakarally.

Cam you confirm your Priority date? I see that you mentioned Eb3 India--march2004. But EB3 India was in 2001 before it became unavailable.

Called NSC today

I have called NSC this morning and ask about my case status. She told me that your case waiting for to assigned an officer . Name check is pending .
What that's mean ? Does anybody have any idea ? What does it mean "waiting for assign to officer " . Please update .....