Lets Track Eb3 India 2001 Filed @nsc

letgetgc2005

Registered Users (C)
Please post your case history who's PD in 2001 and did not get approved yet.
Lets track the cases who have filed at Nebraska Center has PD in 2001 EB3 INDIA

Here is my info

PD OCT 29 2001 EB3 RIR INIDA Current as per May Visa Bulletin.
I140 Approved
EAD/ AP : Aprroved
485 RD Aug 06 2007
Waiting for Approval email.

Please post your info in this thread you that we can track and get some some idea how NSC is doing on old timers.

Last edited by a moderator:
NC initiated

Typically USCIS will initiate the Name check process within few weeks after they receive the applicaitons. When I called them the officer/rep told me the date when my NC was initiated.

How do you know that your NC has been initiated ? That will help me out on my case. Did you call INS

EB3 -PD Sept 2001. Stuck in Extended review from last 6 years. Still waiting...........
All the inquires / Senetor / Lawyer follow ups ,all returned with the same response that in advanced Review.

Count me in...
PD: Dec 2001 EB3 India
RD: May 2003

Called in a couple a months ago and got to know that my Name Check Cleared and IO told that they are waiting for VISA Numbers. God Knows

Lets Track EB3 India 2001 Filed CSC tfrd to NSC

Hi all
the details are in my signature....................
California Zip 92614

Count me!!! This is the most un-organized process on the universe!!! It should find a place in Guinness Book of Records!!

EB3 India, PD - 7/2001
485 RD - 06/28/07 & ND - 07/23/07
AD - ?????

I think you should get your approval now as NSC processing the case upto Jul 11 2007 and you filed in June 2007 . Have you called the IO or taken any info pass appointment . if not please do that and get the status of your case. this is my two cents !!
Good Luck

Count me!!!

India,EB3,PD :Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485 RD :May 2006
I485 Lud(05/07/08,05/08/08)(Case is with an officer)
I485 AD????

Most approvals are EB2 India

Folks,
I am noticing most GC approvals are EB2 and very rarely seeing 1 or 2 EB3 approvals. I am really surprised if EB3 approved folks are not reporting or not updating the tracker or USCIS is not working and approving the EB3 cases. It is so sad that not many EB3 approvals are reported.

Any idea why?

Can you tell me , Which option you use to get in IO ? Please send me the details.
Thanks

Typically USCIS will initiate the Name check process within few weeks after they receive the applicaitons. When I called them the officer/rep told me the date when my NC was initiated.

me too

count me,I am planning to change employer
since worked for same employer nearly 71/2 yrs...
is it possible to transfer my current H1 or move to EAD

pd 12/01(RIR) 485-11/04 AD-??

EB3 - PD sept 2001

Hi,
I am also in the same boat. They tell me my case is under extended review from past 5-6 years.
I have had already 7 EAD's.

Thanks letgetgc2005

I wish so too... my lawyer says he cannot help me more unless I am ready to file WOM. I an going to send the details to my lawyer for the same within next 15-20 days. I have also taken another Infopass appointment for June 16th 2008Lets see what they say. ...

Bad News fro EB3 India

as per July Visa Buletin EB3 ( INDIA) -- U ( Unavailable)
Now nobody in EB3 from India will get approval untill become current again !!:mad::mad::mad: