Lets start with Feb Filers

Interview Letter at LAST!

Guysssss

so my husband got a great birthday gift today- what was waiitng in the mailbox when we arrived at home but our Interview Letter AT LAST:cool:!

Interview set for August 27th @2:30 pm.....EXACTLY 6 months after the date of filing.

So now I am praying for everyone to get theirs soon too!!!!

OI Hopeful, there are no words :) I'll have a beer, pretend I'm on cStanto's porch so we have a party !!!
Grats maty mate, it's in good time too !

Interview Experience

AOS interview was scheduled on 17th at 11am , we were there at 10 30am, dropped the interview letter at the counter and started waiting in the room. We noticed that many people who arrived after us already went inside and left .(reason: they were not there for the AOS, So if you are in that category that be calm if it seems like your name will never be called). Finally, my name was called at 11 40. An officer came at the door and guided us to her office. She was a very nice woman who made us feel immediately at ease. Then she immediately took the oath from us. She apologized for the delay. She asked for our IDs, passport , birth certificate, marriage certificate. She asked about how we met, when and where was the marriage, look at the marriage album, and made some sweet comments. She asked about our education and confirmed my address (I moved with my wifey a month ago, but we go to different schools on totally opposite ends of the county). I’m on F-1 but she did not ask too much detail about my status, I’m still maintain my F-1 status and I’m about to graduate. She said she is very satisfied with our case and complemented us for making everything so organized. She approved our case stamped my passport for 1 month, took my AP and EAD. Explain about filing I 751 after 2 years.

That was it…we came out of the room with such a relief…and celebrated afterwards.

The whole interview lasted for about 15 min, but the waiting part was over an hour.

Congrats

Guysssss

so my husband got a great birthday gift today- what was waiitng in the mailbox when we arrived at home but our Interview Letter AT LAST:cool:!

Interview set for August 27th @2:30 pm.....EXACTLY 6 months after the date of filing.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGRATULATIONS, BMORE HOPEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Very Happy for You. Let's hope mine and others come soon.

Congrats Bmorehopeful

Guysssss

That is great news. Guess you would be celebrating this weekend.
Hope USCIS is not waiting for my B'day to mail the Interview letter, its not until next Jan!!!

Just have a question for those of you who have received IL. Did you guys also get an email notification for IL? We changed our address online about a month ago, and got confirmation numbers. When I called USCIS a couple of weeks ago to confirm, the lady told me that she could not check it based on confirmation numbers, but she could look it up my info in the system. I told her my current address, and she said the street address is correct, but not the city. So I asked her if she could update it for me, she told me that she could not do it, I need do it online by myself. To me, it's just weird that she cannot update address for me on the phone.

IL just comes in the mail

Super TD there was no email for the inteview letter.....i got it in the mail in an envelope that has USCIS on it from MSC.

Hope that help and yeah- that sucks you can't change it over the phone....maybe call back and try to speak with another customer rep., what one rep won't do another might- you know how moody and mean these USCIS people can be...you might get lucky if you get a nice one who wants to help you out :)

congrats to the ILs.......hopefully we are all next. but i cant say im complaining right now. although we would like this process over and done with right now so we dont have to worry about it for 2 more years.

No EAD. No AP. No IL.

only knowledge that they can take up to 60 days to make a decision on my EAD.

yeah you got the shittiest deal out of all of us. i dont complain too much anymore about IL or anything, cause it could be worse. i hope you get your ead and ap soon.

feb i thought the 60 days notice was for both your I765/485... wow... those guys really have it backward.

Nope :( Only for my EAD & AP
they are F**Kers! and messing with my LIFE!
my sis made her operation in 22July so I could come & help with her baby during the healing, then 2 days ago I told her about this 60 days thing, and WHOOOP, her body said FINE, if help can't come this stuff is coming out NOW! so her body became so sick, they moved her operation to this coming saturday the 28th. I am so pissed and dissapointed at the clerical prowess of our IO's that I feel like going home ANYWAY and face teh consequeses. But I wont of course. 6 year process is almost over, I won't mess it up just before the end.

On days like today I look back at how Alive I was in my own country, and how the dulling of the USA has dampened my soul. Not alive, just dull.
Merely existing.

Don't worry my friends, I'll get happy again.

Well I'm crossing my fingers for you feb08... I got my EAD card yesterday, and applied for my SSN today... I think everyone I knew was happier than I was... it didn't move me at all... it's been 14 yrs I've been waiting for this moment. In a way, it's only the end to a beginning.

Well I'm crossing my fingers for you feb08... I got my EAD card yesterday, and applied for my SSN today... I think everyone I knew was happier than I was... it didn't move me at all... it's been 14 yrs I've been waiting for this moment. In a way, it's only the end to a beginning.

are you serious ? Your soul too has been dampened by this process and endless line of dissapointment ? It's almost an anti-climax at this point.

so much so that I didn't even get excited AT ALL yesterday when CRIS email said EAD production ordered, and AP papers sent

I just got angry, so angry. It really feels like that IO is watching my posts and doing only what is enough to keep us from the brink of insanity