Lets start with Feb Filers

feb08, I finally got to someone who allowed me to place that request for duplicate. She also attached a note to that request mentionning that we've been waiting for the RFE and the duplicate of that RFE. I think I just found my one REAL nice customer service rep. It really does make you feel good to hear that. I used the financial loss line and that got her to completely bypass this 30 days wait they originally wanted me to go thru before making the request. She also told me by 6/16 an officer will be on the case.

one word cestlavie : AWESOME !
see, Never, Ever Ever give up :)
if you get a nasty callservice rep, put the phone down and call again - this is Amrica, and aparently such rudeness (of putting phones down) is perfectly acceptable and not even frowned upon. Bizarre right ? But it's how it is. I will not talk to the nasty ones any longer. I shall embrace becoming an American with all the rudeness that goes with it when it will suit my needs as in this case. :):):)

wow, i better look out to not take the Embracing too far, lest I loose all the good manners my own culture taught me :)

good to see you guys

;)Good to see everyone is still hanging in there!
I'm praying each day for all of us....and extra for fe08filer and cestlavie...lets stay strong!:):)

That's right, let's stay Strong, we are getting close. Feb08Filer and cestlavie104, we are praying for you guys. We all Feb filers, and we don't want to leave you guys behind.

Be Faithful!

thank you so much for all the best wishes guys... it's very much appreciated! Hopefully some time next week feb08 and I will see some moves on our cases before feb08 takes his newly adopted American culture to a new level :)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA .... :D
Well said cestlavie. Let's hope there won't be need to take the new culture to new levels. What a good giggle I just had ! I'm actually a woman :)

Without all of you on this forum I'd be hairless by now on top of adopting the new culture! Imagine that, my pretty hair all gone, then my new rude bitter demeanor would have some real shockvalue !

Hello Folks

Hope Feb08 and Cestlavie get their EAD soon. We are traveling back home after a long 4 years, because of the status issue, thank God now we have the AP. Are there any other filers from the DC area? Any updates on Fairfax, DO which month they are processing, the dates in uscis website is misguiding. Bmorehopeful do you know what the status in Baltimore, DO. I saw a detroit being approved who filed the same time we did. Any other DO's who got approved?

Here are my updated details:

I-485, 130, 131, 765, 864, G325 sent on March 25
RD: March 28, 2008
ND: April 2, 2008
Notice Received: April 6, 2008
FP Appointment: April 25, 2008
AP mailed: May 24, 2008 (Received May 28)
EAD mailed: May 29, 2008 (Received June 2)

Here are my updated details:

I-485, 130, 131, 765, 864, G325 sent on March 25
RD: March 28, 2008
ND: April 2, 2008
Notice Received: April 6, 2008
FP Appointment: April 25, 2008
AP mailed: May 24, 2008 (Received May 28)
EAD mailed: May 29, 2008 (Received June 2)

RiteshSanghvi - what is your District Office?

good to see all the feb filers

Hope Feb08 and Cestlavie get their EAD soon. We are traveling back home after a long 4 years, because of the status issue, thank God now we have the AP. Are there any other filers from the DC area? Any updates on Fairfax, DO which month they are processing, the dates in uscis website is misguiding. Bmorehopeful do you know what the status in Baltimore, DO. I saw a detroit being approved who filed the same time we did. Any other DO's who got approved?

Good to hear you will be travelling home-4 years is a long time so i know your very excited:D!

I wish i knew some other filers from our DO's ssk1974 so we could see if we are on time - but i only now of afew who filed in the past....from what i heard Fairfax can be verrrrry slow, but at least you have a timeframe in mind- i know nothing about my DO except the vague and unreliable dates presented by the USCIS on the website :confused:

So GOOOD NEWSSSS.... EAD Card Production Ordered!!!!! I don't have the time at work right now to browse thru old threads but how long before I receive it in mail?

Feb08 thank you soooo much for the tip, I owe that one all to you!

The secretary actually spoke to a supervisor about the missing RFE letter, they told her within a month we should get the duplicate...

Any news on your side feb08 ??

at last! congratssssss

So GOOOD NEWSSSS.... EAD Card Production Ordered!!!!! I don't have the time at work right now to browse thru old threads but how long before I receive it in mail?

Feb08 thank you soooo much for the tip, I owe that one all to you!

The secretary actually spoke to a supervisor about the missing RFE letter, they told her within a month we should get the duplicate...

Any news on your side feb08 ??

You should get you card as soon as next week cestlavie :)......if you don't need it i wouldn't worry to much- but it definately does NOT take 30 days to aarive:)

Well I hope so lol, but I do need it to apply for a SSN so that I can work... well you know... ahhhemm... legally. After waiting close to 3 months for a missing letter, I'm just hoping this EAD card gets to me... in like you said within a week... it's a big weight off my shoulders

EAD ordered ... AMAZING !!! I'm so super happy for you Ceslavie!
Nope, no news here. same ol same ol. No movement, no LUD.
But I just came from an incredible weekend in Las Vegas, so for now I will be happy for you and that is enough :D

I got an email from CRIS finally ...

Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

There is movement, yey!

Hiya folks

Thank you Bmorehopeful, hope we get interview letters soon, as you said Fairfax is the slowest.

Feb08 and cestalavie - Congrats. Happy for you both. Feb08 you celebrated early in LV. Now you have an excuse to go back and celebrate again.

yea, email from CRIS... Cestlavie got teh GOOOD news, I got an email :) IS all good.
I shall crawl under some tables a little longer it seems

Thank you Feb08 & ssk!! yeah it's really a good feeling, it'll be an even better one when it actually lands in my mailbox unless the non-existant RFE that's holding my I485 back lol

And congrats to you Feb08, about time we got all got some good news!!! I'm very happy to hear :))