Lets start with Feb Filers

How does one know that his or her name check has been cleared? e.g. I see on lintas1's signature that the FP was done and name check cleared on 03/05/08.

lintas name check was cleared from a previous employment based application he filed a while back. that name check clearance was transfered to his family based application. but they will still run FBI background check i assume, but atleast the name check part is cleared.

i thought the infopass was online...i didnt know you had to make an appointment and then go in person...i live 9 hrs away from my DO lol no way am i going to be able to make it there just for an infopass appointment.

im the same, although i only live 1.5-2 hours away from DO, i still dont care to waste my time to go to an infopass ever. even if im waiting 10 months, i still prob wont. just like i did my n400, ill just try to be patient, and let everything unravel on its own.

Approval Notice sent

Got two emails today from CRIS

1. Approval notice sent for EAD
2. Approval notice sent for AP :)

Cheers

Cheers

yay, congrats. hopefully we all get ours before end of the month. i think hopefully or hope are the two most used words on these forums.

Cheers

That is seriously awesome. Our SF DO is working well and fast !
So now you can hop on hotjobs, bajobs, monster and go to every recruiter in the city and apply apply apply so you can get earning as soon as possible.
I'm very excited for you inetuser!

That is seriously awesome. Our SF DO is working well and fast !
So now you can hop on hotjobs, bajobs, monster and go to every recruiter in the city and apply apply apply so you can get earning as soon as possible.
I'm very excited for you inetuser!

Thanks for your wishes guys....

I have EAD and AP from my employment based processing. So I was not really waiting for these things.. but it never hurts to see approval notices in mailbox :)

Good thing is now I have fewer cases to track with USCIS.

Thanks for your wishes guys....

I have EAD and AP from my employment based processing. So I was not really waiting for these things.. but it never hurts to see approval notices in mailbox :)

Good thing is now I have fewer cases to track with USCIS.

I too have EAD from EB based application...But good to see that they moved forward with at least 1 Feb filer. If I am not wrong then I got my NOAs a week later than yours, so it seems that I should expect same for EADs and APs. More importantly, I would like to get ID letter. That would be awesome....

we are getting sorta worried yet... no ID letter as of today...

Oi Santos ... with your EAD in hand, why do you worry ? You're already free to work. The rest will come, you can relax and sit back and work & study all you want :D
but yea, nothing here either. It will happen REALLY soon.

We were planning to go back home for a month beginning of April, hoping we would receive AP soon, but we have not received anything yet. Hopefully if we get something by this month at least we can go beginning/end of May. Spouse has h1, so in our case AP is more important than EAD atleast for now. Fingers crossed.

well guess what the good news are... still no RFE !!!! Called the USCIS... they are sending a duplicate... the best part is... I now have to allow 30 days for the duplicate to be received. So allow 15 days for the original RFE, but 30 days for a copy... quite interesting. I kind of went behind my lawyer's secretary... which should have been the one to call and request the dupe.

Today marks the 2 month anniversary since i filed my papers.:rolleyes:
Have ID , no EAD.

mines over two months, i have nothing. some of you that have stuff like IL and EAD are too worried about nothing. atleast you all have progress. the rest of us have nothing yet. nothing at all.

well guys the thing is we need the gc, so we can get a stafford loan for my schooling... i dont know what to do classes starts may 5th and no IL yet so i will have to find another way to afford the first semester... 6 thousand dollars!!! for a private university!

New Updates Here:

03/03/08 sent package
03/15/08 NOA All
03/31/08 got RFE
04/01/08 sent back RFE
04/03/08 case resumed
04/05/08 FP done for I485/I765
04/12/08 got Re-FP notice from MSC, diff only I485, no I765, code3 to code1

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeehah - finally got the EAD approval...hopefully the card production/arrival process will go smoothly.

02/15/08 Mailed I-765 & I-485
02/21/08 NOA. Also could view my applications online where it states that my applications are being processed at the national benefits center and has the receipt date of the 21st listed. Also states the current status: case received and pending.
02/25/08 FP notice
03/15/08 FP Completed
04/15/08 Ead Approval Email

Yeehah - finally got the EAD approval...hopefully the card production/arrival process will go smoothly.

02/15/08 Mailed I-765 & I-485
02/21/08 NOA. Also could view my applications online where it states that my applications are being processed at the national benefits center and has the receipt date of the 21st listed. Also states the current status: case received and pending.
02/25/08 FP notice
03/15/08 FP Completed
04/15/08 Ead Approval Email

YAY Mcimmigrantttt!!!
Giving us Hope again!!
I did my FP 4 days after you so i am predicting an EAD msg in the next 7 days.

Ray of hope guys!

:)hey jan,feb and march filers- i know we are abit fustrated but i do think we should expect some action over the next week or 2.....I did some research on recent filers and their ead's and this is what i found:

1. Most filers got their Ead's 4-5 weeks after FP....Canuak,Sands,McImmigrant,Csantos to name afew.

2. Some are lucky and get theirs almost right away....Sharina and K@sh.

3. Some who recieve RFE's still get theirs on time or about 4- 5 weeks AFTER case is resumed......Gnr5.

:eek::cool:;):rolleyes:
Hope these positive facts makes everyone feel better- soon we will join the ranks of csantos and others- waiting on IL and the actual interview.

I pray that by the end of April we will all be forging ahead!