Lets start with Feb Filers

so we have JAN08FILER today and SANDS tomorrow.... hopefully everything will go so smoooooth! and you guys can come back and shere the detais

I have filed I-485 in Feb 2008 under EB1c as Multinational Manager employed for 3years in us and 9 years in India. The Visa Bulletin shows its current in April. I also has taken the biometrics code 3 on march 14th. Now whats the pending process? Can I check if any visa is allocated to me or not? What is the next procedure left? After Biometrics there is no change in LUDs. I am a little confused also as there are two PDs for I-485 which one to consider as in ASC Jacksonville it says Aug 30,2007 where as in TSC it says April 30,2007. Rest information is in signature. Thanks in advance for any information as it will be highly appreciated.

I have filed I-485 in Feb 2008 under EB1c as Multinational Manager employed for 3years in us and 9 years in India. The Visa Bulletin shows its current in April. I also has taken the biometrics code 3 on march 14th. Now whats the pending process? Can I check if any visa is allocated to me or not? What is the next procedure left? After Biometrics there is no change in LUDs. I am a little confused also as there are two PDs for I-485 which one to consider as in ASC Jacksonville it says Aug 30,2007 where as in TSC it says April 30,2007. Rest information is in signature. Thanks in advance for any information as it will be highly appreciated.

im not telling you to post here or share your experience, but our advice to you may not help as this section is for family based immigration, yours is employment based green card. we do not have the same experience

OOOlah lah, cSantos got his EAD, and oh Sands, you are going to have to put all that stuff in a backpack, because carrying so much in one hand may give you a sore arm :)
You'll be FINE !!!! You have all of us with you in spirit.
Yet again, America is gaining an Extremely Educated immigrant :) I love how this system forces the F1's to become Americas leaders in every field imaginable.

I think you're going to be a super Supreme nurse. you know why? because you REALLY want it, and because you are already proud of it :)
anybody would be Lucky if they already have to be in hospital, to have you taking care of them. You have shown yourself in this forum already to be a caring person, who really cares for the happiness of others

so out of curiosity what fields are you guys in...
im in engineering. came here on an F1.
Congrats to Santos!!!

Thanks for your kind words! Hope good tidings come to all you guys soon! You can count on me to be here tomorrow to post my interview experience.

Thank you for the compliment, I am firm believer that there is a God, I leard that unfirtunately i should lower my expectation on people, and that was one of the facts that made me decide to follow my career so I could help people every day, and just for the joy of it... i do not expect not even a thank you from nobody... unfortunately people have changed lately, and sometimes not even a smile you get from them, so whenever i get a compliment or a thank you, it feels weird... it is like a "pat in the back"

I am a firm believer into the "pay it forward" so whenever i get helped on a matter, i do pass it forward for whom ever is in need!

if the world did that, you don't have to do a lot, just "pass it forward" and i guarantee you... things would not be the way they are!

All i know is that we are excited and soon enough we can store all this documents from immigration and move on with our lives, take care of our family, go to school, get better jobs, and maybe a vacation here and there...

but... I believe that for you to be someone one day, you must to hustle, strugle, go trough situations and learn from it, so you can build a better person within your self, and then is run for success!

I am a firm believer into the "pay it forward" so whenever i get helped on a matter, i do pass it forward for whom ever is in need!
Oh yeah! This weekend I met a lady from Zimbabwe in one of the parks here, and we started talking, so she said her son is here on H1->GC, and that he was told a lot of %%% about the process for applying for citizenship, so it felt SSSOOO good when I could tell her from all the things I've read on these forums and my hubby & own experience with all that, that she has nothing to worry about and that her son can apply for his citizenship soon without problems if he was a good person throughout, and that when he gets his oath, he can sponsor her for a GC in this way that we're all going through and expect it in less than 6 months!
The lady suddenly had a song in her heart from relief, it was so incredible, just to see the hope light up in her eyes from the idea that she could be as little as 3 years away from moving to the USA where she can be safe and not in permanent danger of being killed or falling into starvation in Zimbabwe

All i know is that we are excited and soon enough we can store all this documents from immigration and move on with our lives, take care of our family, go to school, get better jobs, and maybe a vacation here and there... but... I believe that for you to be someone one day, you must to hustle, strugle, go trough situations and learn from it, so you can build a better person within your self, and then is run for success!

AMEN!

i just checked my mail on the way out to get dinner and i have a letter from USCIS with my Interview date. woohoo!!!
it is for May 28th 2008.
its a ways off but atleast we have a date now.:D
hope everyone with similiar timelines gets their interview letters soon!!!
wonder when i can expect my EAD letter/status change.

i just checked my mail on the way out to get dinner and i have a letter from USCIS with my Interview date. woohoo!!!
it is for May 28th 2008.

congrats, and lucky you, my received date is just about the same as your, but nothing for me yet, but your FP is 7 days before mine, lets hope within 7 days we hear some news.

congrats, and lucky you, my received date is just about the same as your, but nothing for me yet, but your FP is 7 days before mine, lets hope within 7 days we hear some news.

i think you will hear about it soon, i also had aboout two weeks in there for my RFE to get to me and the lawyer to send the RFE and then for case to resume. so you should hear soon im sure.
all day i was checking the status online and nothing happened and i was kinda bummed. then i go check the mail expecting junk mail and bills and there it is. there coudlnt have been a happier person getting their mail today in my neighbourhood.

it's gotta be something like that.... but it's been since the 2nd... I guess I should call them if not received by friday.

it is for May 28th 2008.

This again proves that USCIS is no place for FIFO but place of moronic stupids.... My NOAs, Biometrics etc etc is much ahead of you but I did not even get LUD on my application....I dont even have freakin RFE :(