Lets start with Feb Filers

:) What was the car :):):)
I do have a soft spot for cars and motorcycles - there was a vintage car show yesterday, and the downtown area was filled with the most wonderfully beautiful antiques and muscle cars. SO MUCH Fun.
but yea... our paper will come. We've been patient for many years. so a few weeks are nothing in comparison. I've even had to stop checking this board everyday to regain my sanity and serenity in this matter.

and today I opened it. I have an exam tomorrow, and here i am chatting up a storm with my fellow Filers ... hahaha .. hope I have a very understanding prof :)

Exactly. I completely agree. I just need to know that they are actually working on my case. Nothing more... I can not wait to have a job once again and mainly be able to go back home and see my whole family...

Day09 02/29/2008 checks cashed
Day12 03/03/2008 received NOA I-130, I-485, I-765 dated 02/28/2008
Day17 03/08/2008 FP notice received for appointment dated 03/15/2008
Day24 03/15/2008 FP appointment
Day26 03/17/2008 LUD I-485, I-765

Waiting...

that is so true ... I really don't care what the LUD is for :):)
and it would be a fresh change to forget that I practically know the 1-800 number by heart already , and the combination of 2,2,6 to get through the e-secretary ...
Cestlavie, what do you do? I'm a Java programmer

The only email notification I received was to let me know response to RFE received and case resumed... other than that the 3-4 LUDs in between, no email notifications.

The car was a Nissan Maxima, but it was my baby! :) New York drivers I tell you!

I do mainly VB/.net, ASP/.net, C++/#, php, sql/mysql, cfm... and others.

It's been since December of 1993 I have been waiting for this moment... yup... 15 years soon.

Another LUD

Today the I-130 & I-1485 got a new LUD, no email, just a new date online.

Congrats to csantos! And let's hope the good news keep on coming.

so today, just before April fool's Efmef, Cestlavie and me got LUD on I-485.
Lemme hear that One Time ... One Time .. or is this song only in my head ?:)

After more than a month from LU of I-765 finally status changes to "card production ordered"
Good luck to all

woah feb08/efmef good news!! and pcnhm wow.... thats even better news... gives us hope that our case will move soon!!!

GREAT- thanks for the support csantos and cestlavie! what would i do without this forum- can you believe its the third time i have come on here today!...its not even lunch time as yet!

well guys.....new updates for me, EAD approved and AP approved, also i received IL for june 10th yesterday...........almost there.........YAAAAAAAAYYY

see see that it is moving along really nice yyyeeeehhhhaaaawww!

all of us are getting reat news, i dont have IL yet....

well.. guys this forum is awesome i am like here all the time!!!

wife got really happy last night :p

when she saw that she was like yea "...happy dance..."

we are moving along and we all are gonna getter done!

and move along with our lives!!!
by the way I got accepted to my Nursing University... 24 month program!

RN to be!

APRIL FOOLS

HAHAHAHAHAHHA, unfortunately just an april fools joke. :(

but i did get a couple of you guys.

sorry guys about that one, but yea all jokes aside, i gotta question, on your guys online case status, what day does it "say" your case was received. because i have delivery confirmation of my package to USCIS on Feb15th, but online it says they received this case on Feb 27th. is this the same for everyone that a later date is posted as received date online???

Good morning everyone!
It's so incredible to read this forum first thing and get such good news - PCNHM and Santos ... what a bunch of good news at once ... We're so proud of you for getting into your RN School mate, that's incredible !!!!! :D

Hopeful & JS360 & Sorrayah, Next time they "touch" our cases, it will be for Card Production Ordered ...
I'm going to my uni's Career Fair and interview around with the confidence of a GC holder on April 18th, cos every year until now I got shot down at the Career fair already for Visa status ... No more. No more. :)

Last edited by a moderator: