Lets start with Feb Filers

Case update: I 131 approved.
I 485 and I 765 LU a month ago. still can't see I 130 online.
Good luck to all

Case update: I 131 approved.
I 485 and I 765 LU a month ago. still can't see I 130 online.
Good luck to all

sweet, congrats on that, hope EAD to come soon, we are hoping for i131 within the next two weeks as well.

bmore hopeful... since I work in IT... I can offer perhaps a better explanation as to why cases get updated over the weekend/late at night... it's simple... their servers are most likely just set to batch out during off peak hours... perhaps even a couple a times a day for public viewing.

I won't dismiss the idea that they might be working over the weekends... especially with their current backlog, but I doubt the LUD we are seeing is real time... or the email notifications... I'm talking a mere few hours behind schedule is all.

genius!

bmore hopeful... since I work in IT... I can offer perhaps a better explanation as to why cases get updated over the weekend/late at night... it's simple... their servers are most likely just set to batch out during off peak hours... perhaps even a couple a times a day for public viewing.

I won't dismiss the idea that they might be working over the weekends... especially with their current backlog, but I doubt the LUD we are seeing is real time... or the email notifications... I'm talking a mere few hours behind schedule is all.

I never thought of that!- I agree with you cestlavie- all makes sense.

lolololo

SOON ENOUGH

i am so happy it is ordered!!!

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC081291****

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

lolololo

SOON ENOUGH

i am so happy it is ordered!!!

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC081291****

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

AMEN!

I KNOW YOU WERE WAITING FOR THIS- HAPPY IT HAPPENED AT LAST!

Hope this means cestlavie is next- then me....:)

csantos looks like u have a small typo in your timeline- should be 03.27.08 right?

lol I hope bmore hopeful... thank you! but I think my case will take longer than most on this thread since I think adjustments thru marriage get processed at a much faster speed than family based... no?

the bright side is I got another LUD on my I485 today... I guess it can either be good or bad at that point?

It would seem to me that Family would go faster than Marriage ... cos well, they don't have to PROVE that it's a Love family, and not just a Greencard family LOL

Imagine if they had to go through all that suspicious process, hmmm. This seems too good to be true. Sure the parents have been married for 36 years, the applicant sponsor is 32 years, all photos and records would point to the obvious, but surely they cannot be his/ her real parents. We must investigate further ...

I have to entertain myself while NO updates happen on my case after the RFE yet ... Life is good. We are still in the land of the free, and getting closer to our own freedoms every day

LOL, well I meant they grant conditional green cards... I saw from previous posts marriage based applications timelines that lead to green cards issued in just a matter of 2-3 months from the date they applied... but at the same time... all the DO post processing times that are still in mid 2007? Just doesn't make sense... am I setting myself up for a disaster to be hoping for a green card in a matter of just a few months as most timelines on this forum would suggest, or follow the DO timelines and not expect it to happen not any earlier than 2009?

This waiting is starting to killing me :( No updates from March 17, 2008. Hopefully this month is going to be better and there are going to be some good news for us :) Staying positive...

Day09 02/29/2008 checks cashed
Day12 03/03/2008 received NOA I-130, I-485, I-765 dated 02/28/2008
Day17 03/08/2008 FP notice received for appointment dated 03/15/2008
Day24 03/15/2008 FP appointment
Day26 03/17/2008 LUD I-485, I-765

Waiting...

sorrayah... let's hope it will be... as long as they don't tell us tomorrow we're all approved... only to see a few lines below... in small fine print... that it was an april fool joke... :p

OH Geez, I would HOPE NOT !:)
I've already alerted all my friends and family from my home countries that I'm on my way THIS SUMMER ... Already planned out where to go scuba diving, and when to go on Safari, and who comes with to either ... OH, let's just stay optimistic Cestlavie. it was no accident that you chose a name like that ... :)
We shall Trust in the Higher Power, and that everything that is happening is in our best interest.

Short story of such trust:
perhaps 3 years ago, my sister and a few colleagues were sent to Bristol England for a 8 month assignment, so on weekends she and her colleagues used to get on the trains and see England, knowing that this is their chance. at the end of one such weekend trip, they had pre-booked their train tickets back, but God intervened, and traffic and other such things prevented them from reaching the train station in time. Now while the girls sat there at the train station practically in tears two hours later waiting for the next train, the news came over the radio that their original train derailed and heaps of passengers were killed.

God knows when to slow things down for our protection. Cestlavie, what will be will be.

LOL cestlavie104, your post definitely made me smile... It would be awesome if they would approve all of us tomorrow. No interview :rolleyes: I would definitely enjoy that LOL I love you guys for staying so positive all the time...

Day09 02/29/2008 checks cashed
Day12 03/03/2008 received NOA I-130, I-485, I-765 dated 02/28/2008
Day17 03/08/2008 FP notice received for appointment dated 03/15/2008
Day24 03/15/2008 FP appointment
Day26 03/17/2008 LUD I-485, I-765

Waiting...

I guess that story can only come to show there are things to be more thankful about than a piece of paper... and you don't realize it at first... kind of like me getting into a car accident because of some shmuck... car got totalled... I walked away without a scratch... but all I kept thinking about was the car I had lost than the fact nothing happened to me... at least not for a few days after.

sorrayah... they don't realize it that all we need to do is to see the LUD change... we don't care what for, how or why... we just feel more at ease seeing movement... they should just update it periodically just to string us along and keep their customer service dept phone lines open :)