Lets start with Feb Filers

Feb08 I believe all Chicago Lockbox mail is handled by the misouri service center (NBC)....

cannuck... it's insane... would they have let you apply for one if you showed the EAD instead? I mean obviously people with EADs are not yet legal resident... and would probably still show as pending themselves... very odd... but I have one word for it... ok 3... c'est la vie!

aaaahhhh.
so why on earth would they insist we send it to Chicago, if all they're gonna do is send it off again to Missouri. Bizarre. All this time I was under the impression Chicago is the NBC. so much for my acclaimed personal research LOL

aaaahhhh.
so why on earth would they insist we send it to Chicago, if all they're gonna do is send it off again to Missouri. Bizarre. All this time I was under the impression Chicago is the NBC. so much for my acclaimed personal research LOL

Hey my friend- i see you got that RFE as well- we MUST have the same IO!

Did you get a notice online? I didn't- It was recieved yesterday B.Border's @ Lee's Summit- stil no LUD'S though :(.

yeah why is it that a RFE won't show online... isn't that funny? I've been waiting for the LUD to change but it hasn't in some time... unless they need a few more days for mail to be sorted and handed over to a case handler... my question is... when they send a RFE... do they stop entirely working on the case till they get the missing paperwork... or do they clear the paperwork they have and then work on the rest when that missing paperwork is received?

had info pass today got out more worried...

no info on EAD they told me to come back 1 week before 90 days from filing...

no luds no RFEs...

name check pending still

no IL no ID....

no status change online

case still in NBC as per the officer...

52 days since they received app. 30 days since bio!

had info pass today got out more worried...

no info on EAD they told me to come back 1 week before 90 days from filing...

no luds no RFEs...

name check pending still

no IL no ID....

no status change online

case still in NBC as per the officer...

52 days since they received app. 30 days since bio!

seems normal, wouldnt think they would have any info for you. considering they are sayin that they are still processing nov,dec EAD and AP if they started doing yours now that would be a bonus, and i dont think in the next processing update it will say they are doing march yet. FP is done, now we must just all have patience, i was worried bout everything up until the FP, now all we can do is wait. if 90 days after my FP nothing happens, then ill get worried.

Hey my friend- i see you got that RFE as well- we MUST have the same IO!

Did you get a notice online? I didn't- It was recieved yesterday B.Border's @ Lee's Summit- stil no LUD'S though :(.

Whoooooohhooooo. Yes, we definitely have the very same IO. This IO is supremely obsessed with knowing people's financial status. I guess after the latest set of Financial Statements, both hubby & me will have to close our accounts and open new ones just to be sure. OI :)

Nope, no change online. my RFE was dated 20th, and LUD was 23rd. that was the last.
and now I'm biting my nails in anticipation, because I opted to NOT overnight my package, but instead send it 2-3 days by regular priority mail .. and now USPS only updates those tracking numbers once at night ;)

but my soup is cooking over. Hubby is sick, and I'm in charge of the Chicken Soup.

feb08 just to make sure I wasn't misinformed, I did some light research... here is a link that gives some info on the NBC

http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/NationalBenefitsCenter.html

and by the way js... that bulletin still isn't up... all they got to do is push a button

I believed you first time around buddy. Hence I was joking about my Supreme personal research which was so obviously lacking :)

you know what guys/ladies, I'm really really grateful again today that we have this forum. Have a super evening all

feb08 I only did that research because I myself was questionning how accurate my own Supreme personal knowledge was :)

and still no bulletin for March... amazing!

At LAST! processing resumed on my case.
I also got my first LUD via email notification.

Anyone know if there is a way to overwrite that 500 characters or less in your signature?
I had to reduce my timeline awhole lot cause it kept saying it was too long.........

thank you :) in the end, it'll be more than a week of our life we've lost... but gotta stay hopeful it happens to all soon! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the positivity of all of us!
I check here as much as i check the USCIS website- Just so I can be happy if someone else see's some progress :)

well i have another update to report, LUDs on I130 for 3/27, now says, this case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

-------

lintas, did this happen to yours too, since we both mailed our i130s before. oh wait but yours was already approved right?

i am so stupid... every time i go home the first thing i do is rush to the mail box, i even smile on my way and get the butterflies on my stomach... but then... nothing!!!

pleaaaaaaase uscis...

as of to day 53 days into the process 31 since biometrics apptment and no lud after the bio date...

i am starting to kind of worry

what does everyones i130 status say right now, just want to compare to see if its same as mine.