Lets start with Feb Filers

Yeah, Seattle is my DO. I don't know what's up with them. I will probably call them in a few days if I don't hear from them. The main thing I care about for now is to get my working permit as soon as possible.

same with us, working permit and advance parole, my wife has not been home in nearly a year.

I spoke to TD via email and he too is in the Seattle DO and has not got his FP appt. as yet- he submitted his package ahead of me. Can you guys do an info pass?

How to track application process on USCIS website?

Hi All-

I filed on 2/29/2008 and received my NOA-receipt today 3/10/2008
i have a MSC receipt number but am unable to track it online on their website

I am entering everything the complete receipt number "MSC-XX-XXX-XXXXX" but it fails to retrieve anything and gives me this message:

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Case Status Retrieval Failed
This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

What it is this suppose to mean?
Is starting of a receipt number with MSC OK?

Let me know please what could be wrong here and how do i track my application status

Thanks
CG

JS360, Rose uw, I am in Seattle too. I received NOA a week ago, but still unable to view my status online. Hopefully all of us will receive FP notice soon. Be faithful.

JS360, Rose uw, I am in Seattle too. I received NOA a week ago, but still unable to view my status online. Hopefully all of us will receive FP notice soon. Be faithful.

well it seems we are all in the same boat. makes me feel a little better than i am not alone, but feel bad for all 3 of us overall. faith is all we can have at this point.

well it seems we are all in the same boat. makes me feel a little better than i am not alone, but feel bad for all 3 of us overall. faith is all we can have at this point.

I can understand your concern -- I have been on the same boat before, worrying about retrogression and if everything would work out. In fact I spent last week panicking over the fact that I couldn't see my case online (still can't see it)! Guess what -- things did work out:)

Keep the faith and know that things happen for a reason:) Am praying for a speedy process for you guys:) Hang on in there!

well guys, i got some good news to report. i went home for lunch, checked the mail, and there was the biometrics appt letters. my wife scheduled for march 20th, and the wierd thing, my son, who is 1, got a biometrics letter too, he is scheduled for march 21st. is this normal, i though no bio needed for under 14, should i call them or just ask them about it when we go for my wifes???

and i pray everyone who has not received there bio appt gets it soon.

js360, I guess we are on the same paste. I just received my FP appointment notice today :) Bmore Hopeful, I am not too much behind ;)

Mine is scheduled on 25th, but I am suppose to be somewhere else that week. Now I have to plan things out, get FP done is the priority.

Be faithful.

ASC Appointment notice

Appreciate all your prompt replies!

All right guys received my ASC Appointmnet Notice for biometrics for 3/25/2008 for I485 and I765

Question- is this same FP(finger printing) notice that is being talked about here?

Does my spouse needs to accompany me for this date?

Does this appointment/interview gurantees me an EAD card?

What happens after this-how soon can i expect my EAD card , im a little worried because my H1B expires on 5/19/2008 and need this EAD to continue with my employer

Thanks
CG

Appreciate all your prompt replies!

All right guys received my ASC Appointmnet Notice for biometrics for 3/25/2008 for I485 and I765

Question- is this same FP(finger printing) notice that is being talked about here?

Does my spouse needs to accompany me for this date?

Does this appointment/interview gurantees me an EAD card?

What happens after this-how soon can i expect my EAD card , im a little worried because my H1B expires on 5/19/2008 and need this EAD to continue with my employer

Thanks
CG

this is the same thing we are all talkin about, nothing is ever guaranteed. the biometrics are done so the FBI can run a background check on you. if all clear, then they will eventually approved your EAD, followed by i485. seems as if most people are getting EADs about 1-2monhts after biometrics. advanced parole seems to be comin faster.

EAD 1-2 months after biometrics? damn, I was hoping for first week of April :)

im juust giving a good estimate to be safe from what ive seen here lately. but as well all know uscis is ver inconsistent and no one really know exactly how long it will take.

WEll lets see...

today it is the 36th day from the day that we sent the AOS package...

and also today is the 15th day that i had my biometrics done...

... today is just another day that i did not get anything in the mail, and went online to check still LUD 02/26/2008....

today is just another day that i am repressed, and full of anxiety...

geeez USCIS please, send me at least 1 email stating that the case is progressing!

for real, even my apetite is going down!!!!

i suffer whenever i have to wait for something

Hi guys, I am feb filer too.
Good luck to all!

03/03/2008 received NOA I-130, I-485, I-765 dated 02/28/2008 (Day12)
03/08/2008 FP notice received for appointment dated 03/15/2008 (Day17)
03/15/2008 FP appointment (Day24)