Lets start receipt tracking.. - Please Join Us

No Title

Hi, JimZ

I know it might be hasty, but since lots of guys got their receipts right now, would you please spend some time to midify the web-page for the receipts, let us also track the FP in the future?

Thanks!

No Title

Your detail information about the date, please, didn\'t find you in the infitime list, sorry!

No Title

A friend of mine at NYC called me last Saturday and he said his lawyer told him so.

JimZ

No Title

Hi ShanXin,

I can spend some time extending infitime web site to track 485 FD and ND or even more. One thing I am not impressed about immiTracker is it can\'t let you see the latest progress (maybe I am wrong!). Nevertheless it has accumulated a lot of data though. The purpose of infitime is, and will be in the first place, complementary and assistant to those who couldn\'t get enough information from immiTracker and still feel a little anxiety about his own case. So be happy all, we all can get GC in 2002

JimZ

No Title

Would you mind adding your information to www.infitime.com and please join the \'Let\'s contiune tracking receipt\', we have a new tracking list because of the problems of the server, join the new one.