Lets start receipt tracking.. - Please Join Us

No Title

I received Parole papers at my home address one day before my lawyer received the receipts. So I knew that the receipts are on the way. He received EAD and 485 receipts on the next day (together). I did not receive the EAD approval yet.

No Title

looks like VSC is moving towards May cases, hopefully next week, we
will see May folks getting receipts.

keep this at the top .

No Title

what I am talking about is one person( RD is April 30 ) already got receipt, since April 30 is the last day of April, it means May is down the road. get it ? although it\'s still losts of April cases, there will be always lucky folks in every stage of the Green card, you have to hope yourself be one of them, otherwise, it\'s quite possible you will see May folks getting Receipts while April folks are still waiting.

You deal with INS, anything can happen.

No Title

I think I established the record. I was waiting on a phone for exactly one hour and 25 minutes before somebody picked up at Vermont service center. I was informed that they are currently processing 26.4. and that my date (13.6.) would not come up before 2 months from now. Supposedly this delay is due to enormous number of applications with the deadline of 30.4. The agent told me that they started opening cases from April on 13.6. and they are not through with April. If one knows that the deadline was 30.4. they are probably facing a lot more. At any rate she told me I ids not give her any reason to get an expedited review. Anyone knows anything about expedited reviews?
anamarija2

No Title

485 applications for me and my wife were sent on 4/30. INS should have received by 5/1. But somehow they returned my wife\'s application to my attorney by mistake. The reason by INS was her application should be filed with another person who has a similar name (My name but different DOB) and my attorney pointed this to INS and INS told my attorney to wait till they send Receipt Notice of my application or returning back the application itself. If they return my application I will loose 3 months on my RD. I hope this never happens to anybody.

No Title

great news just came. My lawyer called me before I was just about to leave for the weekend and told me she got my receipt. Now she is going to apply EAD and AP in philly. I can really enjoy my weekend for now.

No Title

Good news. Got receipt notice for 485/EAD/AP. Received approval for AP. Got it in the mail today. My application(485/EAD/AP) was filed on April 30th with INS. Here are the details on the receipt notice
Received Date: May 1,2001.
Notice Date: July 13,2001.

Hope this helps.

No Title

Look, I have said VSC is finally moving towards May 485 cases and I am right.

VSC, keep good job, don\'t go back to sleep again, I want my receipts so that I can have a good sleep .....

No Title

Hi, every one, I am expecting more receipts coming this week for May filers.

Keep this discussion alive, share your input. thanks.

No Title

thanks, ahha, you seem to be the first one which has May 1 as RD,
this signals the beginning of receipts for May cases and onwards.

Please do let us know your details. good luck for the rest of your GC journey.

No Title

The latest progress: some law firms have received I485 receipts for cases filed around 5/6

JimZ