Lets start receipt tracking.. - Please Join Us

No Title

rule is.. if your EAD is pending for more than 90days from
RD , then you can go to some local INS office or something
and show your 485/EAD receipts and get a temp EAD ...
I dont know any further details...may be other gurus can
add more...

No Title

i posted this as another discussion, and i am posting it again for any clues.

i found this on immitracker.

pd rd nd
2270 GRAJANALA EB2 INDIA 6/9/00 6/29/01 6/29/01
2032 NKRRAVI EB2 INDIA 6/22/00 6/29/01 7/1/01
2358 KALYANT EB3 INDIA 11/11/97 6/21/01 7/11/01

what does this mean. are they processing the cases being received recently. can anybody give me a clue. anyway grajanala,nkrravi adn kalyant good luck. i am happy for u that u have got yr rd and nd.

No Title

One of my collegue did that for her wife, he just went to Local INS office( the one closest to where your 485 home address is ), show them her wife\'s EAD receipt, the officer searched it based on her receipt in the computer to verify RD has passed 90 days line , then asked her wife to take Photo in INS office and issued her wife EAD on the same day, he said you don\'t need to pay any more money , EAD is same as what you got from VSC, after LOCAL office issued EAD , VSC will not issue you another one even though it is still pending since the fact you already got EAD is already logged in the computer by local officer , they share the same database .

Hope this helps.

By the way, looks like VSC is slowly moving towards late April 485 , so I might need another couple weeks to see my receipt.

getGCin2002

No Title

I doubt that, look at their RD and ND, it\'s so close(2270 RD is even same ND), it can\'t be this close, I think what they mean is they probably got this date by Courier tracking result, somebody is pretty new to this whole process, they don\'t understand what RD and ND really means .

For that 2358 Guy , since his RD and ND is twenty days apart, I am not sure whether it\'s true. but from what I have known, I didn\'t see one case filed in May got 485 receipt. all they are processing now is filed somewhere in April.

No Title

you are exactly correct, but look at another discussion posted recently saying that fp done for june-2001 filed 1-485

No Title

crapshooter, newgc,

Do you think this is indeed true? if it is, I am really feeling VSC is the poorest managed INS center, who is their director? this is really unforgivable, where is the FIFO rule? how can they be so unfair even starting the unfairness from receipt ?

If they do issue receipts to June filers, should we discard our April and May packages and re-file another one now ?

No Title

You can wish that VSC would use FIFO rule. But it\'s no OS -- they define their own rule. It\'s caused screwed up rule.

No Title

Recived receipts by lawyer for 485 and EAD for me and my wife. Surprisingly I received advance parole at home before lawyer received the receipts. Everything was applied simultaneously.

VSC EB2 Filed: 04/26/01 RD: 4/27/01 ND: 07/12/01 Waiting for EAD

One inch closer in the loooooooooooooooong way.

No Title

Hi Guys, My checks got encashed. ON the checks the EAC number is 01-224-xxxxxx. My attorney should have got the receipt. The check was sent by INS on 7/16. My application date should be 4/24/2001. Hope this helps.

No Title

Hey 485Sufferer,

I have a question for you. Did you get the EAD & Parole on the same day directly from INS?

Since i got my Parole Visa yes\'day directly from INS but checked with lawyer she did not recieve RD/ND still. I\'m waiting for my EAD too.

No Title

yestoday, my lawer told me that the receipt for 485 has arrived.

Filed 485 April 27, RD 4/30.

tony1234

No Title

FYI :
I receive all 485 stuffs to my home addr.
Reason : thats how my lawyer filed. Right now they are
         doing it in such a way that attrny office receive everything.

No Title

"EAD approval tracking for mailroom frontlog affected cases"
another discussion thread created with the above title.
Please post your details so that we can track EAD approval trend
for cases got stuck in mailroom frontlog.
Thanks