Lets start receipt tracking.. - Please Join Us

No Title

Just an update on my RD. My attorney\'s assistant just sent me the Fedex tracking number. My package arrived on 4/23/01. No receipt.

No Title

Should we sue INS for putting us under such mental stress for so long ? should we ask Doctor to give a estimate about how our health had been affected since we started this damn GC process?
See we have to worry about every detail, Labor receipt->...(some get SESA RFE here )... ->SESA transfer to Regional labor-> original labor approval -> I-140 receipt ->...(some get RFE here )...-> original I-140 approval -> 485/EAD/AP receipt -> FP notice -> possible RFE ... -> 485 approval notice to self and to lawyer, many many piece of pagers we have to worry about( pray it doesn\'t get lost either by courier or by INS ), why are we treated such ? isn\'t USA a country of brave and free ? remember in the past, only a ship ticket can gurantee a GC where we have to wait and suffer so long.

No Title

I assume that most of the applications are mailed in at the end of months for next month\'s PD. If that is the case, why take so long to process the mails recerived during the mid of month?

No Title

Hi,
I am having access problems to my computer. Hopefully everything will be fine by the end of this week. I will update and post all the details once my computer becomes fully functional. Please bear with me till the end of this week.

Thanks.
Crapshooter.

No Title

This is a good one!
No only that they are mocking us, but they are actually educating us!

I hope this was a joke!

I

No Title

got H1 extn approval after 8 mnths..
I was going thru tremendous mental agony bcoz of delayed H1 extn..
I had just 2 days to complete the 240 days grace period..
now its a major relief.... auto messg said its approved..
Now Im not that desperate for EAD ..but still love it ..and
can wait little bit longer for my 485 receipt.. my wife is
desperately waiting to get it tho... anyways...lets keep our
spirits up...

No Title

There must be something with your H1 visa, my case was submitted by the end of March and got approval by the end of June, it is really slow, you must have had some problems, anyway, everything is fine now.

Did anybody get receipt today? Please update!!!!!!!!

No Title

Finally received the receipt.....

I filed I485 on April 20th . Received Receipt for I485, EAD and Parole on July 5th . Hope this helps.

Vinvish

No Title

seems that it is moving along. IIO told me take about 3 weeks for my receipt on July 5. She may be right.

No Title

I want my receipt. I want to use 180 days rule. I want a new job. I want a new life. But... I am stucked... I am a mad man...

No Title

I just talked to the lawyer he tells me that the latest receipt that they have got from VSC for I-485 is april 22 2001.

Yours might be real soon. Please check with your lawyer and let us know as soon as you have it.

No Title

Hi INSNightmare,

Why do you think you were out of status? If I understand correctly, you filed your H1B extension 8 months ago. The case was pending until now and it has been approved. You have been never been out of status, at least for the past 8 months. Did I miss anything?

No Title

Finally received the receipts for my spouse.

I filed her I485 on April 19th . RD for I485/EAD/AP Receipts is April, 19 and ND July, 3th . Hope this helps.

This list has been a life line for tracking the I485 receipts. My kudos to all the active commentators.

No Title

yea.. you are right . I was not out of status.
If the H1 extn was not approved couple of days back
I have to just sit at home without getting paid from
monday. (>240days)
Luckily I got it approved and now Im alright.

No Title

Dear INS Nightmare,

Have you got the receipt for I-485? Please let me know.

Also, gmiranda, rrani etc. have you received the receipt?