Registered Users (C)
lets start a thread for all who get ead already for oct filing date

married usc
i485-i130-i765
nd oct 30 2006
bio nov 14
rfe-nov 16
e-mail uscis got rfe-dec 14-2006

anyone get ead for oct please post timeline because they started to get me anoying everyday is the same processing date for sep 28 for ead so i think they up to oct by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
H1B Married to USC

I filed at the end of Nov.

ND Dec 1, 06
RFE Dec 11, 06
FP Dec 15, 06
RFE Received Jan 3, 07
AP Approved Jan 9, 07
EAD Approved Jan 11, 07

F1(OPT) married to US born Citizen.

Sent paperwork on October 20th.
RD October 23rd/2006
ND October 28th/2006
PD October 23rd/2006
FP Notice Date 10/30/2006
FP taken on 11/13/2006
Received notice for Initial Interview on Nov 28/2006
Interview Date 01/02/2007
Interview Cancelled due to federal offices closed (In respect of death of President. Ford)
01/04/2007 - Called and spoke with USCIS customer service, said will send a reminder for a re-schedule. (But i dont quite think this was effective as I received a letter the next day :))
Received Re-scheduled Interview Date on 01/05/2007.
Rescheduled Interview Date 02/05/2007.
Received email from USCIS on Approval of AP. :)

There are NO LUD online for my accounts!!

I havent received any AP or EAD information yet.
I called USCIS and they said that they are a little behind (by one month) on the AP processing, but I should get the EAD within 90 days, otherwise, I have the rights to walk into the local Imm office and get an interim EAD??? I am not sure how far this is applicable to my local office, which is in Manchester, NH. But my plan is to wait until 22nd of Jan and if I do not receive my EAD until then, I will be walking into the office and talk to someone about the EAD.

RD 10/31
fingerprinting originally scheduled for 11/22
fingerprinting rescheduled for 12/4
fingerprinting carried out as walk-in on 11/28
LUD 11/8

I have been off work work with no pay or benefits since 12/15 waiting for the thing to come.

Txgirl,
My timelines are the same and I didn't heard anything about EAD.
You have to wait 90 days. And I will have my interview on Jan, 17. So I don't hope for it.

polich and txgirl

which DO are you guys?

polich i wish you all the best for you interview...i have mine at the end of the month

Received approval email for AP!!

I finally received an email on Approval of the AP today at 3pm. :) :)) But have no news on the EAD. However, the status has been updated for AP as well as EAD on 01/10/2007. So, I am hoping to get an update on the EAD as well.

My District office is MO.
And my interview will be held at Manchester, NH.

You know even if I get an update, it makes me feel good to know that my case is not being ignored :))

My dad is quite old , about 69 and he lives alone in my home country and I was like ...God forbid if he falls sick or something goes wrong, I would hate to compromise going home due to my current GC processing, but I guess God finally heard my prayers!!! :)

Thank you guys for all the information on this website too... :)

what form you file tx girl god blessed you to get that e-mail today.don't worry you not going home god is there watching over all of us.

Thanks Nite :)

The approval was for the advance parole, which is the travel document, to be able to travel outside of the country - its I131.

velli said:
polich and txgirl

which DO are you guys?

polich i wish you all the best for you interview...i have mine at the end of the month

Veli, Thank you a lot for your wishes. And I wish you the best on yours.
I am in Florida. I am not sure which DO it is.

EAD clock winding down...

I went in last week to the local DO and pleaded my case. I also wrote letters to the National Benefits Center and the local office, and have received no acknowledgement.

I did however get two LUDs last week on my EAD...hopefully it will be banged out in a hurry.

I live in Atlanta and my case number is MSCxxxxxxxxxx. None of my reciept numbers appear online but everytime I call, they transfer me to an Immigration Officer and all they say is that there is no problem at all and they are going to send an e-mail to have the system updated :confused: . I've been calling everyday for the last 2 weeks, but my cases are not in the system yet. Does anybody have the same problem?

Married to USC
I-485, I-130, I-765
RD: 10/27/2006
FP: 11/17/2006

Msu-

Sorry, I am not sure why your receipts #s are not showing any online status, but if I were you, I would check the status by phone, by calling the National Cust Service # and keying in your MSC #. That way at least you will be able to know if there is an update on your status.

Also, just so you aware, that not all - 100 % of the cases have accurate online status. For example, everytime there was a contact from USCIS on my case, the online case status was not updated. I only use the online status as an additional way to know if there are any updates being made, but I dont purely bank on them :)

Good Luck!

Thanks! I have an infopass appointment tomorrow (Day 81). I have the feeling my case has not been touched at all. All they tell me when I call is that the case is there and there is nothing wrong. Everytime I call, I get a different answer about the time it is going to take: 90 days (we all know that), 3 to 4 months, 90 days after the FP :confused: , someone even said 6 months for an EAD. These people answering the phone are not very well informed.

I really need the EAD soon because I already accepeted a job offer for the first week of February. :(

ead approval is 75-90 days after nd my nd is oct 30 still counting for ead after 90 days has passed i'm going to make a infopass msu77

msu77 said:
Thanks! I have an infopass appointment tomorrow (Day 81). I have the feeling my case has not been touched at all. All they tell me when I call is that the case is there and there is nothing wrong. Everytime I call, I get a different answer about the time it is going to take: 90 days (we all know that), 3 to 4 months, 90 days after the FP :confused: , someone even said 6 months for an EAD. These people answering the phone are not very well informed.

I really need the EAD soon because I already accepeted a job offer for the first week of February. :(

just curious...how did you manage to get a job offer without the paperwork?

It is a job that requires some technical training not too many people like (It's pretty boring :D ). I've been working for 4 years with an H1-B visa and I'm ready to go to a different company. I told the new company I was on the process of getting the Green Card through my husband so we didn't even disscuss transfering the H1-B. Now I'm a little worried because I already resigned my current job. I'll let you guys know what happens tomorrow with the infopass appointment.