lets start a thread for all you get ead already for oct filing date

Congrats to all who have received communications from USCIS that the EAD/AP has been ordered/approved and will be in the mail.

Also, maybe we could keep track of the timelines we receive them in the mail?!!!

My AP was approved and mailed on 01/10/07 - No news yet. I will wait until end of this week and possibly call them next week. Same will be the case for EAD. Will wait 10 days and see what I can do.

If someone does receive them, could you please post the results? :)
Thanks All!

And good luck .. :)

Has anyone with an August receipt date not had their email from CIS yet? I have a received date of 10/30 and a receipt printed date of 10/31. My last LUD was 11/8 when they mailed me the receipt.

Thanks, Jim

Sorry about that Jim... If your applications are beyond processing dates, you have the right to call the National CS, or take an Infopass and have a little chat with them. :)

For the other with october filing dates, (its crazy how things happen :) ), I received yet another notice, like a few minutes ago saying that they have sent me an approval notice for the EAD. At least with this I know they will NOT forget to send me my EAD card :)

You guys may receive the same???!!! :)

Anyway.. that was just an update on my case..

got email from cris saying on jan 19 2007 we mail you a notice that we have approved this i765 application for ead

Going to keep my fingers crossed for a couple of days, it looks like they are starting to go through. I already have my InfoPass scheduled for day 91 which will be Tuesday after next. Just really need to get back to work again.

This is true. I'm afraid that is why a lot of my posts tend to lead towards the negative. My faith in CIS is slim to none.

I just got an email over the weekend that our EAD Card was approved and mailed out on Jan 19th, I got 7 emails... :p

I will let you know when I get it in the mail.

Got It

Got the EAD on Saturday, Jan 20. Oddly enough, the card is dated 01/11, which is the day I went down to the DO here in Norfolk and begged for them to approve it. I've never seen a piece of ID that looks anything like this card. Weird.

In any case, that's over and done with. Whew. Now for the GC interview in March......

You have exactly the same receipt and notice dates as me and I've still got nothing, starting to get a tad worried now. Maybe I'll call today and make sure they have my biometrics and that there haven't been any RFEs

velli, I am from the UK originally

when was your ead card approve canuck in va my ead card mail on jan 19 don't know how long to get it in the mail

Received EAD and Advance Parole today

Hi All,

Good to know we are all receiving the EADs on time :) So, we can safely say USCIS is NOT so bad after all with deadlines!!! I know some will NEVER agree :0)

I finally received my EAD card and the Advance Parole approval letters in the mail today :)

Better late than never...eh?!!! :)

So far so good ... lets see what happens on the Interview day - Feb 5th 2007.

Good Luck to all who have their interviews in the near future too!
Cheers!

no interview for me yet don't know when but i hope soon. got interview notice for feb 28 hope i get approve because march 9 is my anniversary things are moving pretty fast here is my timeframe
married usc
oct 30 nd for i130=i485-i765
bio nov 14 2006
rfe-nov 16 for medical-tax transcript
nov 27 sent rfe uscis got rfe on dec 13 2006
ead approval jan 19-2007
rec ead in mail jan 22-2007
jan 23 got interview notice for feb 28 2007
jan 24 went for ss card lady told me i have to wait 6-8 weeks for verification from uscis .

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone still outstanding with a receipt date in October. My receipt date is 10/31 and I have still had no change online and have not received any emails. Day 91 is 7 days from now and I beginning to stress out about having to go to the InfoPass.