Lets post for a news Item at KRON4.com

LOL, and the next thing .. SillyMan is gonna get arrested for bad mouthing a BLUDY FUCKED UP SCREWED UP ORGANIZATION.

PS: If I dissappear off this board .. you know what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soumy,

Don't encourage people to copy letters! That is the wrong way to do this. Write your own letters. Your own stories. They make much more impression than blindly copying and pasting a letter, which will seem as if the same person is sending the letter repeatedly to draw attention. Which is so not the impression we want to give.

Please people, WRITE! Bad English, grammer, typos and all.

GettingCloserNow,

Nice job!

posted my story..

totally agree with above that one shd post his/her own story rather than copy/paste even if its 3-4 simple lines.

Well I agree too posting own letters is the best way to go. But to those who are lazy and wont do anything atleast copy to increase volume.Anyway as someone said 2 -3 lines should not be difficult to do. BTW if enough people have done this I volunteer to call up KRON4 and talk to them. Can we see the numbers please if its 10 or so I dont stand a chance we need atleast a 100.

Soumy,

Quantity does not match up to quality. If few stories are heartbreaking enough it is news. It doesn't have to be a disaster for it to be newsworthy!

IMHO, 3-4 lines is enough. Depends on how much vitrolic you can encompass in those lines! :)

Calling is a good idea! Thanks for volunteering! It is a pleasure to see people being pro-active.

Though we haven't seen the response we would like from the rest of the forum.

I disagree about Fox being too right wing - lets try O'reilly - the one thing that really gets that guy going is illegals - and if we all start bugging him about illegals seem to have more rights and advantages in CA than us legal tax paying law abiding legals then believe me - he'll take it on like a bull dog !! what think you?

We can also search the information of the immigration support groups in US (isn.org is a good example, I am sure there is more, although not all of them are for employment based immigration like us).

Because they will have more channel and experience than us to bring some pressures on CSC. And we can contact them and tell them our experience.

Jeremy

uhmm...

I just took a look at my 485 receipt "It usually takes 975 to 999 days from the date of this receipt for us to process this type of case."
This will be the answer.

Originally posted by lindaMac
I disagree about Fox being too right wing - lets try O'reilly - the one thing that really gets that guy going is illegals - and if we all start bugging him about illegals seem to have more rights and advantages in CA than us legal tax paying law abiding legals then believe me - he'll take it on like a bull dog !! what think you?

Linda,

You are crazy if you think O'Reilly is going to every support immigration, forget illegal, he is even against legal immigration. I haven't seen a dumber, more right wing, self righteous SOB that Bill O'Reilly! His no spin zone is the biggest right wing spin factor on TV. I would definitely stay away from him.

ND022202, I think you are right. It's all a hoax, you can't bug them before your ND + 30 < JIT, and they won't move the JIT.

Anyway, to cheer u guys up, here's a George Bush joke.

Bush dies (yay). And goes to hell (but of course). Satan looks at him and goes, damn, I have only 3 spots here and all are taken, but since you are such a bad man, you have to stay here and one of these has to go. Whats more, I'll let you choose who stays and who goes. Bush is like ;; Uhh yea sure.

So satan takes Bush to room #1. In room #1 Nixon has filed for a 485 petition, and is on a phone trying to dial INS, with an unstable job, and tonnes of worries and a wait time in excess of 2 years already, complete with expiring FPs, not moving JITs, IBIS, RFE, W2, Transfer, and "sir ur case is still on the shelf collecting dust". Bush thinks, "Damn thats horrible !!". So Bush says .. "nah I dont' think so .. lets move on".

Room #2, Tony blair is breaking these huge rocks with a sledge hammer. Bush is like, damn I have a bad shoulder, I don't think so .. lets move on.

Room #3. Bill clinton is sitting in the oval office, pants down, and monica lewinsky is giving him a blowjob. Bush is thrilled and say "Yea this looks good".

Satan shakes his head and says, "Fine Monica, you can go now !!"

HAHAHAHA :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
San Jose Mercury is one leading newspapers in BArea.

They cover lot of "Indian" issues. I have seen so many of them on sunday newspaper.

I checked their website -

http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/contact_us/

This one has 2 links :

"Contacting the staff"
"Contacting a department"

We could send emails picking one of the emails listed there.

What do you all think?

Good idea,

Let's go for this one guys! Get your keyboards out and write another letter, this time I am going to save the one I write, so I can use it everytime we send one out! Just need to change the number of months I have been waiting for the 485! :)

http://www.at-la.com/@la-news.htm

Here is the website for the list of newspapers in Southern California (where the CSC is located). We can send letters to them and ask for publicity of the deadly slow processing. Find the "Contact the editors or contact us" button on the newspaper homepage.

There are some state-wide and nation-wide newspaper on the list also.

I have written to several of them. But the more people writing to them, the more likely we can get a story published.

Jeremy

Well I did some more research on the contact staff at the Bay area News Paper and the person in charge of Ecommerce/Software issues etc is Elise Ackerman. I guess since 90% of the emp based GC will be Sw engineers, Elise may be the right person to address this issue

The email is eackerman@mercurynews.com

Now please everyone get on the keyboard and draft a letter please..

I'm sure if a reporter directly gets a few emails he/she will atleast give it a second look and probably carry a story..