Let us track April/May/June Waiters

ric - How do u define complicated?

I mean if I140 says "Sent to NVC" , is that a complicated case?

If the April/May/June case is not approved according to ric\'s liking.

If the April/May/June case is not approved according to ric\'s liking it is complicated otherwise simple. Come on man, don\'t scare people with unwise statements.

Hey ric,, I don\'t think so

I sticked with one employer with no off time and at same place and was with VSC all the time .. I strongly believe INS is processing / playing tic-tac-toe on a couple of month cases ...

yes, this is groundless

I guess right now INS is "parallelly" processing Apr/May/June and they want to finish all pre-July case by the end of March. Why March, because March is the last month of the first half of the fiscal year. They won\'t start to process July cases for a while until they are sure not many pre-Julys left over.

My RD is 6/1. Straight forward. EB-3, Master of computer degree from top 50 university and working for a 100-year old middle-size company, changed job before staring GC procedure. I anticipate my case will be approved within the next 30 days

Any comments on this

JimZ

Agree with JimZ!

My case is simple and straightforward.
EB3. Master degree. F-1 change to H1.
Staying with the same company for more than 4 years. Never change job.
I agree with JimZ. And if my 485 can get approved before the end of March, even mid-April. That is good enough for me.

Me too.

PD : 10/99
RD : May 22 2001
ND : Aug 01 2001
FP : Nov 07 2001
EAC: 01-236-xxxxx

Called IIO on Feb22nd and came to know that my case is with an officer. She refused to tell me when it was assigned to an officer.