Let Us Congratulate Rajum

GOD_BLESS_YOU

Registered Users (C)
My DEAR FRIEND "RAJUM" GOT HIS 485 approved YESTERDAY MIDNIGHT after 3 years of FILING. NOW IT IS A BIG RELIEF TO HIM and me too :cool:
He is a active participant in the forums and immigration portal.org.,

LET US CONGRATULATE HIM

Last edited by a moderator:
PremChopra said:
Where is his approval post?

He (rajum) just called me over phone. He got the approval news just now, while commuting to work on the train. He might post his comments later.
Congratulations to the fellow core team member (rajum).

Congrats rajum. And thanks GOD_BLESS_YOU for posting it. So did I pass acid test now? (whoever talks to me gets approval without hitch)? :D

Hi Rajum ,

It is really hard to wait for just 485 approval for almost three years .
Especially it is more painful when 2004 cases are getting approved while cases such as yours are on hold from 2001 onwards .

I am happy to see that VSC is clearing the dust in their offices and paying attention to oldies .

I am happy for you . Enjoy the day .

Thanks
Sunny

congrats!

All the best...a big relief. Now I start waiting for my turn when PD becomes current..

for some GC road can be very smooth and for some extremely bumpy. My bones are aching after traveling on this bumpy road....neeed the end soon.

Congrats!!!

Wow! Today looks like a good day!
Already I am seeing two approvals of late 2001 and 2002 filers and my blood pressure is going up as our cases are also with the adjudicating officer waiting to be approved.........

Finally, its over....

Thanks for all of you.

It is a long journey...from June 2001, I was always three months away(applied for CP)....

I am unable to consolidate my feelings...It's more of a relief...

Yesterday night after long time, I could not control myself after seeing the posting of 'freaked' . I wrote there "to me the journey always ended up in a mirage..." and to my total suprise, I got the good news today morning...

Initially, in 2000, 2001 & early 2002, I use to congratulate every body...by end of 2002 and in early 2003, I use to write 'desperate waiting' mails...by 2003, I reached a certain state of 'Nirvana' with occasional deep frustrations...

Sometimes, if I see people who applied in 2004 writing 'desparate mails', I use to laugh remembering my frustrations in 2001 & 2002...I used to think at least they are lucky to have concurrent filing...of course, we all deserve to be treated in a better way by INS....

Let me take this opportunity to thank Rajiv Khanna. I feel that without his law suit, it would have taken longer for most of us... I met great people in this forum, some of them turned into personal relations...I would like to thank 'core' group members(dsatish, edison, rk4gc,rajesh,kashmir & others).
My special thanks to Jharkhandi ...I liked the aggressiveness of Sumantha. I could see the reflections of my pain in "khan_bacha" & other old timers and yesterday in 'freaked'...

I don't know how many of you remembered a user named 'Aishwairya Rai' in I-140 forums in late 2000-early 2001. It used to be fun waiting for I-140 and watching the way people use to show desparateness. People out of frustration started discussing whether Aishwariya Rai is a male or female.Some people proposed Aishwarya Rai.. SriFX in CP forums used to be very informative...

it's difficult to take out every page of my memories in this forum..

In the end, I would like to thank all of you for sharing hopes, ambitions and frustations....

Last edited by a moderator:
Rajum, millions congratulations!!!

A big relief for you now.
I could find the same feelings I have in your story. Hope we all (2001-2002 filers) also get approval soon.

Wish you all the best for further journey.

Three Cheers!

Congratulations! Rajum...
Although I was "lucky" enough to get my approval in Sept of last year, my wife's case is still pending...
Hopefully, many of us who applied in 2001/2002/2003 will start getting their approvals soon!

rajum said:
Thanks for all of you.

It is a long journey...from June 2001, I was always three months away(applied for CP)....

I am unable to consolidate my feelings...It's more of a relief...

Yesterday night after long time, I could not control myself after seeing the posting of 'freaked' . I wrote there "to me the journey always ended up in a mirage..." and to my total suprise, I got the good news today morning...

Initially, in 2000, 2001 & early 2002, I use to congratulate every body...by end of 2002 and in early 2003, I use to write 'desperate waiting' mails...by 2003, I reached a certain state of 'Nirvana' with occasional deep frustrations...

madurai said:
Congrats Rajum.

Patience always wins.

Thanks to everyone...

Madurai,
if I seriously look at it, I feel it is something different than patience...

the only thing I can do here is : I can stop thinking.

While being patient, I believe it is something you can do but exercising restraint to act... that is the reason, I said that it is a kind of 'Nirvana' which is something different than 'patience'....

Congratulations..Rajum.

Thanks for all your contributions on this forum and as "core" team member.

Good Luck.
-Sanga.

Rajum:
It is so nice to hear your I485 get approved.
congratulation to you!!!

As i told my case is similar to yours.
My ND is April 10 2003, and my case number is close to yours.
I just don't know how is my name check status. I sent FOIPA to FBI at January, but didn't get response.

Can i ask if you only got response from FBI for FOIPA request? Did you made name check status request? I also want to ask did you made a expedite request to USCIS?

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks