Let start VSC EAD new tracker.. ......... RD 8/18 no news

No Title

yes if you need to use H1. It is better to have the H1. If there is any problem with GC at lease you can stay till the date of your H1. Also if some one dependent on you want to come to US can come on H4.

Without H1 you cannot have it.

RD 8/06 - EAD just approved!

RD 08/06/01
ND 09/26/01

EAD approved 11/27/2001 (more than 90 days from RD).

Thanks.

Got receipts for 485/EAD/AP and EAD is approved on 11/25 as per AVM.

MD:09/14/2001
RD:09/18/2001
ND:11/14/2001

Waiting for AP approvals.

As per AVM, EAD approved on 11/25/2001. How long does it take to get the physical EAD card? AVM message doesn\'t say the card has been ordered.

Thanks

malikms, message for EAD approval changed.....

Message change from new card ordered to approval notice sent on 11/30. Have not received card yet. Will post when I receive the same. Another friend of mine whose MD was 9/10 got AP. Hope we\'ll get ours soon too.

MD 9/17 RD 9/19 ND 11/14 Receipts recd 11/24 EAD approved 11/30.

same here - AVM message changed

AVM message changed from "new card has been ordered" to "approval notice was sent".

If this is any indication that the EAD card is on the way, I\'ll be happy.

No Title

ramukv, from what I have heard, approval notice sent indicates that cards have been mailed. Generally takes 3-4 days to reach us after date of approval. Hopefully we should receive it in this week. Keep your fingers crossed.

EAD VSC MD 9/11 RD 9/14 ND 11/13 Approved 11/29 AVM message attached

Called December 3rd: AVM message - exact message - "On November 29th 2001, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

No Title

Bobby, the message will probably change this evening. I got the "ordered a new card" message on 11/27 eveining. This changed to "an approval notice sent" on 11/30. My guess is it will change either today or tommorow after regular business hours. Not positive, but hope for the best.

P.S. : Haven\'t got my card yet, but guessing it should arrive today.

Recvd EAD too. on Friday. nov30.

I heard on the AVM that application has been approved but nothing like the card has been ordered etc on thursday nov29 that the petition was approved on Nov28 but to my surprise i saw the ead of my wife and mine in my po box.
Mail date to vermont Aug 20
RD Aug 23 , ND nov02

RD 8/13, ND 9/28 still waiting

Hello, everyone, I am starting to worry about my case because I am still waiting for the approval. Does anybody have the same situation? Thanks

how long did it take from your RFE to EAD

Hi!

I spoke to IIO she told me an RFE is issued on my EAD.Attorney still did not receive it yet.
How long did it take after RFE?You recevied your EAD now,when was the RFE issued?

Also,can I take interim EAD from local INS office while sending the photos to INS?

Please let me know asap.

thanks

EAD Received

What a relief (for someone with an expired H1)!

MD 9/11
RD 9/15
ND 11/13
AD 11/30

EAD received 12/5.

Thanks v_a_rao! my message changed today to "case has been approved"

Thanks v_a_rao! my message changed today to "application has been approved"

Now it says(exact message):

EAD AVM message – “This case has been approved. On December 1st, 2001, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address.”