Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

No Title

Hi Guys,
Just now i spoke to one of the IIO regarding my I-485 receipt.So i got my receipt and my wife ,two kids.I could not apply my EDA and AP along with 485.My details.
I-485
MD 10th julu 2001.
RD 11th july 2001.
ND 29th August 2001.
EAC-01-258-xxxx.
Thanks,
Ra

No Title

hey dbad,kamalg

congrats

question for dbad, could u let us know yr rd and nd please.

Got My RD & ND

Got My 485 RD & ND 07/09/01,08/23/01. My wife got her EAD & AP RD & ND as 07/09/01,08/23/01. But for some reason hasn\'t got 485 RD & ND yet. Does anyone know what could be the reason?

I 485 RD/ND

VSC is still maintaining a gap of 45 days between rd and nd, whereas after a fixup at their mailing section we were hoping it to shrink considerably. Lets hope for the best in coming days.Keepposting and keep it alive.

Guys Urgent. Need Info

I have got my reciepts for 485 and EAD. I am planning to go to Boston to get the EAD to-morrow. I need some info regarding that as to what documents to take along and could someone give me the phone # of Boston office. I am living in CT. And does anyone has any idea if they issue EAD\'s for the people residing outside of MA. An immediate help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

No Title

Guys,
MD is 07/03/01
RD is 07/09/01
ND is 08/23/01

Let me know if you need any more info.
Thanks

# for IIO?

dbad - Can you pls. give us the number for IIO and also do we need to give them any specific information while calling them?

spoke to iio

just called the iio and was informed that my receipt notice has been mailed out on 30th of august. i had mailed the application on 16th of july. hope this is a good sign. I have not yet recd it, but expecting it tommorrow. I enquired about ap approval, he said not yet. will keep u all updated.

No Title

the no. is 1 802 527 4913. i just called and he asked my last name, then my first name and then my date of birth

No Title

no, he did not give me the rd/nd. probably would hv. but i did not ask for it, he just said the notice has been mailed for 485/aP/EAC on 30 th of august.

spoke to iio

just called iio and they informed me that they have posted my receipt notification on AUG 29th. They also mentioned that my EAD has been approved and I should receive it in 2-3 weeks! I had posted my 1-485 application on 7/13. Will keep you posted..

netboyks

I have been trying to have answer to the this question of yours since long. But no one, non resident of MA, on this site have the experience of having got EAD from Boston. All the posts were from the residents of MA. There is no info. available on INS site. You pls be the pioneer and try to apply at Boston and post your experience. I want to travel from Baltimore to have EAD from Boston, if the conditions are favourable.