Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

Got the Receipts!

Had applied for 485/EAD/AP for both, myself and spouse at VSC. Got the receipts on Saturday. The details are as follows :
MD : 6/28/01
RD : 6/29/01
ND : 8/17/01
EB3, India

Updated infitime.com as test99. Good Luck to everyone.

Getting EAD in Local INS

Guys,
Does anybody have the experience of getting the EAD from the Hartford, CT INS office. Please let me know. I have applied for EAD along with 485 in the first week of July and I just got my receipts for 485 (not the hard copy yet). I want to take EAD from the local office with the 485 receipts. Please give me your suggestions. I know that there are people who took the EAD from Boston INS. Can I try there even though I do not live in MA. Your advice pls.
Have Fun.

No Title

Spoke to an IIO just a few minutes back. First I was told that I could not be located in the system
and that they were inputting mid-June dates.
Anyway then I gave my spouse\'s name and info and she was able to locate her in the system. Then she
tried my name again and then was able to find me. (What\'s new huh?).
Anyway she said the that VSC received the package I-485/EAD/AP on July 2nd and the receipt
was sent out on Aug 20th. So I suppose the RD is July2nd and the ND is Aug 20th.
I got all the receipt numbers for the 485, EAD and AP for both me and my spouse.

Good luck to all. This site has been immensely helpful.

No Title

My Details are
MD : 07/02
RD : 07/02
ND : 08/20
The RD and ND are my guesses as I did not get the hard copy yet. I got the receipt #\'s when I talked to the IIO last week. Any reply at the earliest is of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Have Fun.

Received EAD, AP but no receipt

Hi all,
I was waiting for receipt but to my surprise I received my AP and EAD today(08/27/01).
Details:
MD: 06/19/01
RD:...?
ND: ...?
I will post my details when I get from my Lawyer with id poro at infitime.com
Thanks all

No Title

Hi,
Just now i got my EAC number.My MD is 10th july.I spoke to one of the operator and i got my eac-01-006-xxxxx.He won\'t gave me ND and EAD info.They mailed my receipt to my lawyer.They said my wife info not found in system.So i will give you full info tomorrow.
Thanks guy,
Ra

Amir Singh, I also didn\'t get receipt

I called INS last week, got the EAC number, until now, I checked AP and EAD from AVM, both approved, but lawyer still haven\'t received the receipt. Please post if you received the receipt.

After EAD, What\'s next

Hi all,
What\'s the next step after getting EAD, is it FP..?
How much time it takes to get FP notice from INS

No Title

Hi,
Sorry guy,I receive my I-140 EAC number.But not 485.One of the operator gave me I-140 EAC number.
Sorry for inconvience.
Thanks,
Ra

EAD From Local INS

Guys,
Does anybody have an idea of getting the EAD from the local INS in Hartford CT. Please let me know at the earliest.

Thanks in Advance

Got my receipt today

Mailing Date: 6/25/2001
Receipt Date: 6/28/2001
Notice Date : 8/16/2001
Waiting for fingerprinting now.