Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

whats happening

why arent any receipts during the past week. i was expected that with the trend of last week, that by 30th aug, we should be receiving receipts for those applications sent till mid july atleast.

Got Receipt

Hey folks. My attorney mailed the 485 receipt yesterday. I will be getting it today or tomorrow. Will let you know the RD & ND. My MD is 6/29/01.

JimZ. Color code in infitime.com

I think it will be a good idea, if there are color code for different date status in the infitime.com tracker. An Example: yellow color for those who got the I-485 receipts and Red color for those who got Finger Print Notice date etc. This will surely help us to see trend transformation. Just a thought. If you think otherwise please leave it the way it is now.

No Title

Wahoo !!!

Heard from my lawyer\'s office that they\'ve received Our ( self & spouse ) Receipt Notices (I485). I still don\'t have all the details. Will update Infitime when I get the details. Thanks for your support.

Congrats.

Prakash, Good to hear that. I guess you are working with Rapidigm,
Am I right? If so, Is RIS contacting you reg. receipt notice.
Pl. update me.

Thanks,

Received Receipt

I just spoke to an IIO who gave me my EAC #s and told me that my receipt notice had been sent out. I am not yet approved for EAD, but did receive AP. My Information is as follows
MD 07/02/2001
RD 07/05/2001
ND 08/22/01
Registered in Infitime as \'tickettofreedom\'

Spoke to IIO and got All the EAC nos .

After dialing about 5 mins, I was able to talk a VSC IIO.
Inquired about the 485 package sent on 07/03/01, she took my last name and first name and gave me all the EAC numbers for 485,765 and AP

Details:

Mailing Date : 07/03/01
Received Date : 07/05/01
Notice Date : 08/20/01

Looks like they started picking up the applications sent in July 01.

Good Luck to all.

Thanks

ticketoffreedom - Thanks - Good news at last!!

Mine also was mailed in July..Was waiting for them to start opening the July mail..You brought us the good news!!..Good luck..Hope it won\'t be long before they zip through the July mail.

Receipts For 485

Spoke to IIO just now and got the info regarding the receipts for 485 for me and my wife. IIO was telling that they are working on sending the notices for FP and I was told that I will be receiving the FP notices in 30-60 days. I do not know how far it is going to happen, but I wish this is true. Regarding the EAD I was told that they are working on the ND of June 20. I was told the same date regarding the EAD a month back too. I doubt this date. It is only my perception. I will post my details when I receive the actual notice.
Have Fun and Chill out guys you are next.

No Title

I just spoke to an IIO who gave me EAC #s for me and my wife and told me that my receipt notice had been sent out.My Information is as follows
MD 06/26/2001
Receipt mailed on 8/16/2001
Will post details to infitime as soon as I get the receipt.
This discussion has been a big help. Thanks JimZ and everyone.
I hope you continue the discussion for FP also.

got reciept for my attorney !!!!!!

MD: 6/29
RD:7/2
ND:8/20

Finially both my husband and I got the 485 recipt after the long long waiting. Be patient, guys! You will get it soon. Good luck to all you!