Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

No Title

The officer said the fee is for an application and non refunadale. Effetively I made two apps,once to VSC and next to Boston. Though VSC application became null and void , the fee can not be adjusted for the second application. Also I think another $100 may not make a dent. Thoink of the guys who have to wait 90 days for applying at loca INS office.

EAD

I am not sure about the photos. They did not ask me for photos. By default they took a picture and that makes me to believe that atleast in Boston you do not need to carry photograps.

Thank you Mukund. One more ? for u.

Thanks for sharing your experience. H2O

PS: One more quick ? If one knows the A# and don\'t have any receipts, will BOSTON INS let us in and Issue the EAD?

Thanks in advance.

H2O

No Title

Nothing wrong in trying. Go early to Boston INS and if the do not let you in you can get back to work as usual.( Ofcourse if you are nearer to Boston). For me ,I had to attach the copy of EAD receipt from VSC.

No Title

I did it in NYC , federal plaza office..
did not take any photos..
they took a picture ( like DMV license office)
and did not ask for any extra fee...
take all your receipts/passport - copies of everything
you have to fill the EAD form again and just submit
with the receipt copies..thats it
no questions asked..

Question for mukund sarangapani

Is there any residential restriction, can I go from Baltimore to Boston for EAD.
Thanks in advance.

Hi qba

They did not ask anything for proof of residence. The looked at my passport to make sure I am the person.

Honestly I do not know abount any residential requirement or restriction?

JimZ a suggestion.

Is it possible to put the service center phone numbers on the left side band of the infitime page. It will be handy information for folks (like me) to call the concerned service center to check their status. Just a thought.

mukund sarangapani

Your situation is a little from mine. I didn\'t file EAD along with I-485. In this case do you if I can get EAD from Boston? With copy of I-485 receipt? MAny thanks

JimZ

I got Receipt today

I spoke to my lawyer,she is mailing my receipt today.I do not know the date.But My lawyer mailed I 485 on June 15th.
I will Post my ND,RD By tommorrow.

Everything will be fine!

Hi, guys

Got my I485 receipt yesterday, RD 06/19/01, ND 08/10/01 and the money was cashed the same day I got the receipt. Now I got to know nothing bad happen to INS, actually I was the lucky one to get the receipt very early. The panic was actually made by my company, they didn\'t send my stuff out by the end of May, according to the calender, the only possibility for the time my package was sent out is 06/18/01, so I modified the infitime.com list to put myself to the correct position. So, everybody, don\'t worry about it, everyone of you will get it soon.

Good luck!

Congrats,

As I told you last week about my intution, it became true.

You got your receipt, now lets start tracking the FP notice. Another hurdle.

Wish you the best.

ShanXin, feel good for you.

Now we are all on board for FP hassle. haven\'t seen any FP sent
out for Mid April ( just couple very early April cases got FP ),
IIO said wait until October.

How pity we are, got receipts in snail pace, might get FP in snail pace too.

I got EAD at Local INS for 6 months only

I got EAD at Local INS valid for 6 months only....I thought they give for 1 year atleast
Anyone can comment why this happens....????
Will I get EAD from VSC too???
RD:5/17/01;ND:7/30/01

Thanks

Just called IIO,

Just called IIO, a very nice lady answered me, she told me I will receive the receipt number soon, when I asked for EAC#, she gave me mine, but refused to give my husband\'s. Anyway, I know my case is in the system now.

MD: 6/13/01
RD:6/14/01
ND: 8/10/01

Your intution is great !!

Hello SK4465, Can you tell me from your intution,
when will I get my Receipt? I filed in July 19th.

Also, let me know when will I get my GC :)

By any chance, Are you working in VSC? Do you have access to Production data? What database they are using? Can you pl. export the VSC_RECEIPT table and send me the mail.

I will appreciate your help.