Let me tell you about USCIS: The Crappy Agency

ema76 said:
1. You should have asked for a return receipt.
2. You should have used personal checks.

Why blame the USCIS for your ignorance ?

Ema.

Listen lady, keep your eloquence with you, you may need it when CIS screws you. Trust me it will happen, and then you will start reading my old messages.

Look...I just deleted a sentence that would have made you cry. I did it not because of an lowbrow benighted insipid Jezebel like you (of course you don't know me) but because I respect myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Army computers, they are so retarded. Slow and crappy, like USCIS. (Sorry if I am offending USCIS' fans). On top of this, they are loaded with security software and most of the time they block immigrationportal.com (maybe USCIS asked them to do this).

Now let me say this: La caravanne passe, les chiens de garde aboient. Meaning: The convoy drives through, the dogs of the village bark loudly. Jenimmi, Suzy and I are working on our cases, will always say F*** USCIS they are slow, and will sue their asses and win and bring our families over, be rich and enjoy life, and haters will always bark like dogs. So, to those who have their tongues way up USCIS asshole (excuse my French) let me say this: USCIS SUCKS AND SUCKS BIG TIME. Wait until you get screwed then come talk to us. And if your piece of advice is: Be patient, or don’t blame USCIS for your ignorance, you can shove that piece of advice up you know where, and shove it up deeply....I mean DEEEEEEEEEEPLY. :D

Publicus said:
Is this the Eastern German dude with attitude I heard about. As far as I know I am applying for no German immigration benefits so I don't understand why he/she is commenting on my AMERICAN situation with an attitude.

Listen rex, my friend who I like and respect told me you are a nice guy. I am going to stop this here. I trust my friends.

Publicus said:
I hate Army computers, they are so retarded. Slow and crappy, like USCIS. (Sorry if I am offending USCIS' fans). On top of this, they are loaded with security software and most of the time they block immigrationportal.com (maybe USCIS asked them to do this).

Now let me say this: La caravanne passe, les chiens de garde aboient. Meaning: The convoy drives through, the dogs of the village bark loudly. Jenimmi, Suzy and I are working on our cases, will always say F*** USCIS they are slow, and will sue their asses and win and bring our families over, be rich and enjoy life, and haters will always bark like dogs. So, to those who have their tongues way up USCIS asshole (excuse my French) let me say this: USCIS SUCKS AND SUCKS BIG TIME. Wait until you get screwed then come talk to us. And if your piece of advice is: Be patient, or don’t blame USCIS for your ignorance, you can shove that piece of advice up you know where, and shove it up deeply....I mean DEEEEEEEEEEPLY. :D

Man, you're in a bad mood today!?!
I have the feeling that those nice camels you're dreaming of are not on sight yet :D :D :D
Be patient, you'll find them soon, and with your $$$ you can get only for yourself, 2 or 3 the kind you like with the long fur
:D :D

Suzy977 said:
Man, you're in a bad mood today!?!

Wouldn't you be if you had new coming undocumented villagers talking to you like that? :confused: Bunch of rubes. :mad:

Publicus said:
Wouldn't you be if you had newcomers and villagers talking to you like that? :confused: Bunch of rubes. :mad:

I'm in a bad mood only when I see you around...you remind me that I had the God damn complaint ready to take CIS to the court and I've missed by three days ;) It's only your fault, you prayed that FBI will complete my Name Check and I don't have to go to court and take your spot light :(

It's a new expression in "fashion" these days here, BE PATIENT :D :D , everything will be just fine
:p