LC thru CIBER

Hi Sri2007,
lfgc answered all your questions.
I got my labor certified yesterday (Online status). Waiting for original documents to file 140/485 concurrently. Going for medical exams sometime this week and I already submitted all paperwork (draft) to attorney. I want them to file it before June 30th.
Congrats!
You're perfectly on track. Just ensure that the attorney is also maintaining proper sced. I'm also trying to follow up as much as possible...but, due to the load of cases being filed this month...cannot speak to the paralegal...hopefully all documentation is good...desiring to be filed by this weekend...:)
Goodluck.

I-485 filed

Attorney's office informed me that my I-485 was filed on 06/07/07...will update once I receive the notice.
Rgds,
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005
submitted for conversion TR-->RIR: 12/08/06
Approved: 12/20/06
I-140 AD: 02/08/07
I-485 filed: 06/07/07

Hi Sg72/Ifgc,
Do you have any recommendations for Attorney for GC processing ?I think
CIBER provides a list of attorneys for GC process.?If u can provide name of the attroney it will be very helpful.Also let me know if I should stay away from some of the attorneys.

Thank you .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sg72/Ifgc,
Do you have any recommendations for Attorney for GC processing ?I think
CIBER provides a list of attorneys for GC process.?If u can provide name of the attroney it will be very helpful.Also let me know if I should stay away from some of the attorneys.

Thank you .
I'm using the services of Brikho & Kallabat...overall good.
Joe Kallabt is very prompt...even Cheryl Brikho is good at responding...only at the paralegal level...in some cases, they get busy.
Let me know if you need any more info.
Goodluck.

Ciber charges money for GC processing? I did not know that. My H1B and GC was all done free of charge and it got approved last month.

Why are you paying them money for GC?

Hi sun07 sg72

I am new to ciber, I want to use substitute labour. Does ciber does one and if so what is the process to ask them? Please tell me the point of contact. If i staRT ALL OVER IT WILL TAKE THROUGH CUT OFF TIME AND I WILL LOOSE THE concurrent processing chance which is golden for me.

Please suggest and help me.

Ciber charges money for GC processing? I did not know that. My H1B and GC was all done free of charge and it got approved last month.

Why are you paying them money for GC?
H1B is covered...though we need to pay for our dependents. Regarding GC, we need to pay all the attorney & CIS fees.

Maybe you are a high end consultant...billing very high...:)...anyways good for you.
How did you go about your GC w/o paying for it? Any tips will help us.
Thx.

Well I dont know high end or not but yes I was in 6 figures. Yes I have left Ciber since. Ciber traditionaly has been a staffing company though they are niw trying to move away from that model. So they will negotiate everything under the sun with you.

And once you are on-board they will see how much gross margin you bringing to the company and decide who pays for immigration matters. Remember every Area Director/VP bonus is linked to Net Profit Margin for thier branch. It also makes a difference if you have good relations with your AD.

I know not much help here but I was surpised when I actualy found a thread and saw Ciber charges for GC.

I am new to ciber, I want to use substitute labour. Does ciber does one and if so what is the process to ask them? Please tell me the point of contact. If i staRT ALL OVER IT WILL TAKE THROUGH CUT OFF TIME AND I WILL LOOSE THE concurrent processing chance which is golden for me.

Please suggest and help me.

Like I said in my other post, get in touch with your Area Director and talk to him. Set up an appointment and just go talk.

Well I dont know high end or not but yes I was in 6 figures. Yes I have left Ciber since. Ciber traditionaly has been a staffing company though they are niw trying to move away from that model. So they will negotiate everything under the sun with you.

And once you are on-board they will see how much gross margin you bringing to the company and decide who pays for immigration matters. Remember every Area Director/VP bonus is linked to Net Profit Margin for thier branch. It also makes a difference if you have good relations with your AD.

I know not much help here but I was surpised when I actualy found a thread and saw Ciber charges for GC.
Appreciate the prompt response.
Couple of questions:
1]What was your PD...& was it EB2?
2]You left CIBER before getting your GC?
Thx.

My PD was April 2003, EB3 India. 140/485 filed late 2003
Yes I left Ciber before the GC
Thx for the info.
Still curious...haven't known any CIBER approval for cases with PD jan-2002 & later.
Were you approved under RIR?...generally CIBER doesn't do RIR. My PD is Mar-2002...got labor cleared in Dec-2006.

Yes mine was RIR. Filed in April'03 and cleared in 2 months in May'03. But then my company was aquired by CIBER, so it was not Ciber itself who filed my LC

I think you may have to wait a bit as CIS is processing by RD now that PD are current. You probably filed around Jan 2007. Have patience, it will come soon.

Good luck.

Yes mine was RIR. Filed in April'03 and cleared in 2 months in May'03. But then my company was aquired by CIBER, so it was not Ciber itself who filed my LC

I think you may have to wait a bit as CIS is processing by RD now that PD are current. You probably filed around Jan 2007. Have patience, it will come soon.

Good luck.
Got ya!
I filed 06/07/07...so it'll be some wait...probably next year march or so.
Thx.

IFGC,
One more question.How much will it cost just for PERM.Will it be close to
2000 dollars including INS fee.

Thanks a lot.

IFGC,
One more question.How much will it cost just for PERM.Will it be close to
2000 dollars including INS fee.

Thanks a lot.
I did not do PERM. I was quoted $1500 for conversion to PERM. So, a fresh PERM case should be close to $2k...you're right.

LFGC: updated info

LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005
ETA Case # D-05139-*****
submitted for conversion TR-->RIR: 12/08/06
Approved: 12/20/06
I-140 AD: 02/08/07
I-485 RD at TSC: 06/23/07 (date on cancelled checks)

payment

It differs from employee to employee I think.
For me, they paid everything for my GC and I have to pay for my wife.
My attorney is James D Eiss from Buffalo NY. He is good. He has been doing my H1s for last five years and he is handling GC process too.

Thanks IFgc.SG72 is lucky to get sponsorship for GC.
Will CIBER allow using your own attorney like Rajiv Kanna or Shila Murthy.