LC through Sprint

Phone Number

Kgp,
Are you using 312.353.1059 number to find the status? is this number still correct, even if our case are at Backlog reduction center?
Also, how did you find out denials?

kcgc4me said:
Kgp,
Are you using 312.353.1059 number to find the status?

YES

is this number still correct, even if our case are at Backlog reduction center?

Who told you that, Our cases are not at BEC they are at DOL Chicago.

Also, how did you find out denials?

call 312.353.1059 ->option 1 ->option 2 -> enter employer number.

Friends having problems with 7th/8th year H1B

Friends having problems with 7th/8th year H1B

Friends having problems with 7th/8th year H1B can send resume to me at ashokgupta1232003@yahoo.com

I may be able to help you in getting 7th/8th year H-1B if you have lost hopes.

Note: My employer pays the entire cost of H1B, Labor, I-140/I-485.

Some of other benefits are health insurance (Blue Cross), Health Saving accounts, 401K, interest free computer loans, company sponsored training in cutting edge technologies.

Are these denials comming from the BEC'S

Are these commin in from the BEC's......I heard that the BEC's are still doing data entry????????

pani_6 said:
Are these commin in from the BEC's

NO, they are coming from Chicago DOL, Sprint cases are still at Chicago DOL, there are always Exceptions, Sprint is one of them.

......I heard that the BEC's are still doing data entry????????
You are 100% right BEC's are still doing data entry for cases received at BEC

probably updating

I am not 100% sure, but either the system is down for some updating, or it is totally down with maintenance.

Any Update from the IBM lawyers?

Hi,
Has anyone heard any update from the IBM lawyers, on the cases that were moved from Sprint to IBM?
Thanks.

45 day letter?

Any one received the 45 letter from BEC so far? It appears that all pending cases in Chicago has been transferred to Dallas, but no news so far from them.

In the meantime, let's hope Sprint still continues to process 7th year extensions...

Raju,

What is this 45 letter?

I heard that all labors got rejected for Sprint cases. It that true?

Any one from IBM here? Any news?

raju125 said:
Any one received the 45 letter from BEC so far? It appears that all pending cases in Chicago has been transferred to Dallas, but no news so far from them.

In the meantime, let's hope Sprint still continues to process 7th year extensions...

I don't know if all cases were rejected. I still haven't heard anything on mine yet. Based on what I know, the remaining cases (that which haven't been denied) have been sent BEC in Dallas. They are supposed to send a letter within 45 days saying that they have received it and they are working on it (or something like that). I am not too sure of the details. If any one else can shed some light on this, it would be great.

rich_royus said:
Raju,

What is this 45 letter?

I heard that all labors got rejected for Sprint cases. It that true?

Any one from IBM here? Any news?

I heard that some cases which were applied recently have got the letter from the BEC saying that they have recd the cases. What happened to the ones that were filed way back??? This sure is frustrating.

raju125 said:
I don't know if all cases were rejected. I still haven't heard anything on mine yet. Based on what I know, the remaining cases (that which haven't been denied) have been sent BEC in Dallas. They are supposed to send a letter within 45 days saying that they have received it and they are working on it (or something like that). I am not too sure of the details. If any one else can shed some light on this, it would be great.

???

Are we the only ones in the dark???

raju125 said:
I heard that some cases which were applied recently have got the letter from the BEC saying that they have recd the cases. What happened to the ones that were filed way back??? This sure is frustrating.

45 Day Letter

What I heard about this is Once they receive the case at BEC they sent a letter to the employer / lawyer asking if the candidate still works with the same company with a validity of 45 days to respond. If there is no response they just close the case and move on to the next one.

I have no idea about Sprint's plan of filing 7/8th year extensions... Even if they file it, what impact will it have after the merger / spin-off?

Does any one know how much time it takes after answering the 45 day letter?

Thanks

stuffcool34 said:
What I heard about this is Once they receive the case at BEC they sent a letter to the employer / lawyer asking if the candidate still works with the same company with a validity of 45 days to respond. If there is no response they just close the case and move on to the next one.

I have no idea about Sprint's plan of filing 7/8th year extensions... Even if they file it, what impact will it have after the merger / spin-off?

Has anybody got the letter yet?

Has anybody got it yet? I haven't heard anything on my case...and my lawyer is not responding too :(

stuffcool34 said:

It seems cases are moving to BRC. But according my friend's lawyer (Sprint lawyer) the estimated time for any kind of action is 2-3 years. I don't know why BRC is called as BRC then.