LC through Sprint

Sprint

kgp said:
R U still with Sprint or Outsourced?

I am with Sprint, what about you? I wonder if the cases that were either withdrawn or denied, were for people who were outsourced. Well...we won't know for sure :confused:

Info needed

raju125 said:
I am with Sprint, what about you? I wonder if the cases that were either withdrawn or denied, were for people who were outsourced. Well...we won't know for sure :confused:

Any ideas on what will happen to the cases of the people that were moved to IBM?

any update on the Sprint-IBM cases?

kgp said:
I believe will be certified if Change of employer Documents were submitted to DOL.

Hi,
Has anyone heard any update form the lawyers, about the cases that were moved from Sprint to IBM?
I did not get any update from the lawyers after they submitted the change of employer documents in Sep 2004.
Is there any one in the same boat, or is it just me?
Thanks

Denied

I got a call from my HR today. She told me that my LABOR has been denied.....

Good luck to you all!!!

Oronno
Sorry to hear that, R U with Sprint or IBM?

oronno said:
I got a call from my HR today. She told me that my LABOR has been denied.....

Good luck to you all!!!

My lawyer told me last year that because of the Sprint's layoffs, DOL probably won't approve my Labor. But my HR told me that my position(SE) is not a demanding position in USA now, and there are americans workers available for the job.

oronno said:
My lawyer told me last year that because of the Sprint's layoffs, DOL probably won't approve my Labor. But my HR told me that my position(SE) is not a demanding position in USA now, and there are americans workers available for the job.

Sorry to hear that.

Has anyone heard anything on the cases of the people that were moved to IBM yet? Looks like they are handling all the Sprint cases now.

information

oronno said:

What are your options? Are you still within your 6 years of H1B? If you want send me a private message @ stuffcool34@yahoo.com

I do need some more information.

Thanks,

My 6-year H1B will expire in June'06. I am thinking of migrating to Australia. Do I have any other options?

Oronno,

Sorry to hear that your Labor got denied. You may wanna try moving to Canada option.

When was your labor applied? Did you get any mail from INS or have you checked about your status using the phone? Has your case been updated when you check by phone?

Thanks
Roy

oronno said:
My 6-year H1B will expire in June'06. I am thinking of migrating to Australia. Do I have any other options?

You still have quite a time left on your H1. I would suggest either to file the Canadian PR (which takes 12-18 months) or Australia (no idea on timeline).

When was your case filed? Could you please brief on the timeline? Is Sprint not willing to Appeal?

So many denials and no word yet

When I checked the AVM, there seems to be so many denials and so far, other than one person who mentioned it here, there's been no word from anyone else. Neither has there been any talk within Sprint. Lawyers are also not responding. This is really wierd.

Denied

I got a notification that my case is denied after 2 NOFs. Reason: US Workers are available.

Good luck to all who are waiting!!!

Ibm?

stuffcool34 said:
I got a notification that my case is denied after 2 NOFs. Reason: US Workers are available.

Good luck to all who are waiting!!!

That is bad to hear.
Are you with Sprint ot IBM?
I havent heard any one who are currently with IBM.
Can some one please throw some light on that?
There was no update from the IBM lawyers too.

Thanks

IBMKCGuy said:
That is bad to hear.
Are you with Sprint ot IBM?
I havent heard any one who are currently with IBM.
Can some one please throw some light on that?
There was no update from the IBM lawyers too.

Thanks

DOL has not done anything yet to cases which went to IBM, Let us see what they are going to do with them, by now DOL is almost done with most of Sprint cases, over 45 Denials between Jan 24th to Feb 17th. No activity after 2/17/05.