LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

the online system says for my case " IN PROCESS", usually how much time does that take
PDapril2004 RIR,FL

CA RIR EB3 Certified per Website

Hi All,

My case is certified according to the link below.
http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm

SWA : CA - RIR - EB3(big thanks to my Attorney for EB3 inplace of agreed EB2)
PD : 06/26/2003 or 07/01/03 (2 letter says 2 dates)
RD : 07/xx/2004(SF DOL)
45 days: 14th Feb 2005
Certified date: Not provided in website.

Not yet received any info from Attorney or Employer. Hoping info from wrong persons. :) Hope info from this site is correct.

Good Luck to All...

Last edited by a moderator:
My labor certified - CA RIR EB2 07/26/2003

Check for the details in my signature
ETA P-04301-xxxxxx

As per the web site.

Certified without 45-day letter

PD: June 2003, NY, EB2, RIR

It seems my application is certified without getting the 45-day letter.
Our HR manager showd me the approval notice from PBEC today, while I was still hoping to get the 45-day letter.

Just found the online status check, and the online status is certified.
P-05192-08xxx.

Post your status on the poll link

Guys,
By now most of us know our labor case status. But we dont know, how many of us are in what status.

I have created a poll to know counts of the folks in each status.

Please participate in the poll as we will better know of the various status pool sizes

Thanks,
Here is the link

http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...ad.php?t=224787

DOL status

Mr_Orange said:
Hey guys,

Is the DOL wesite working for you guys ?? Its showing up an error message after i hit Enter.

Try with upper case (P-#####-#####). I tried with lower case and it showed me the error also, then I changed Upper and worked.

LC Approved

Hi All:
I got my LC approved from PBEC. PD is May 2003. Received a letter from PBEC stating the same.
Good Luck everybody

Question on applying a new labor in EB2

A quick question. As you can see, I have a previous 140 approved, and established Priority date based on the same. Now, if can (hopefully) convince my company to file a new labor for me in EB2, can I still use the same priority date. The 140 was approved on the bases of EB3 - RIR application and from a different state (but from the same company). If the answer is "YES", then can someone please point me to some documentation that I can use to support my argument with my company most importantly the lawyer.

Thanks,
-nk..

Labor Approval

Now it is my turn to share the happy news. I have been a silent reader of this forum and it is a great place to get track the labor approval information. I wish the best of luck for all those who wait for labor.

PD: June 2003
State: Florida
45 days letter: March 2005
Labor approval : 1st week of September 2006

Thanks

Did you receive any letter??

Maduthomas...
Did you receive any approved letter or you got confirmed from the website...

Mine also approved as per the website..How long did it take you get the approved letter

Thanks
RIR-EB3-CT
RD-JULY2003
45 Days Letter-Yes
Labor -Certified(as per website)

madhuthomas said:
Now it is my turn to share the happy news. I have been a silent reader of this forum and it is a great place to get track the labor approval information. I wish the best of luck for all those who wait for labor.

PD: June 2003
State: Florida
45 days letter: March 2005
Labor approval : 1st week of September 2006

Thanks

It is my turn to share good news, I have received an email from my lawyer saying my labor has been certified today. No knowing when it was certified and the link in the post before me works, and is updated. It shows my case has been certified.

My PD was June 2003

KY AUG 03 Approval

Hi,

according to the website
one of my friends case got certified from the PBEC. He has not recvd a hard copy or heard from the lawyers yet. His details are

PD is Aug 2003
State is KY
Case Source is ATL Region
Case number is P-05139-25XXX
Case Type is EB3/RIR

Labor approved (as per the online status check)

As Per the online status check my labor has been approved.
It showed "In Process" till yesterday and today it was "certified" :)

PD: Oct 2003 / PA

Thanks a lot for all the information shared on these forums.