Latest Receipt Notice from NSC for I485 Applications - please update

ramkison

Registered Users (C)
I did sent I485 appl. on May 14th .. Yet to receive the receipt from NSC .. please update if you
received receipt from NSC lately for I485 Application ..
Help is greatly appreciated ..
Thank You.
Ramkison.

No Title

Shiv0513
     I filed my I-485 on May 24, 2001. Still waiting for the receipt.I wiil update as soon as I hear anything.

No Title

Sent application on May 1st, Reached it to INS on May 4th.

RD 05/04/2001
ND 06/05/2001

Hang in there guys. It should be on its way.

No Title

Just called IIO to find out the status .. IIO was very helpful ... informed me about
LIN # and sending receipt soon it seems ..
Thank You ..
Ramki

No Title

Hi Ramki,

Can you tell me when your check to INS for I485 application got cleared? My application was sent to NSC on May 15 and my checks are not yet cleared and also haven\'t received any my receipt. Your information would be really helpful.

Thanks.

No Title

I don\'t know whether my MO cleared or not .. but when I called and talk with IIO , she informed me
that, my application entered into the system .. got LIN # from her for reference .. They just entered
my appl. data yesterday it seems .. so, yours will be pretty soon I believe .. don\'t worry be happy.
Thank You. Ramki.

No Title

Can you Please give me the phone# for NSC where I can also call and ask the status of my application. I had mailed my application on May 8 but had so far received nothing.

No Title

What happens if you are tested positive to one of the tests in the medical check up required for immigration???

No Title

Ramkison,
When did you file your I485?
I am also in the same boat, and I applied on May 24 and still waiting to hear from them, my problem is my H1 will be over(6years) this month and I have to get this Receipt notice and then EAD from local INS before expiration.
Thanks.

No Title

I too have applied the same time as yours , so far I have not received any thing. My attorney says couple of weeks.

No Title

Still waiting! NSC received my husband\'s I-485 app on 4/23/01. We haven\'t gotten a receipt notice. We called the main INS customer svc. # and they said that we just have to be patient because there is a backlog. We\'re getting nervous!

No Title

Same here. I-485 app was received by them on 4/30/01 (through
FedEx). Talked to an IIO, she couldn\'t find it in their
computer system. So which carrier did you use to send the
package? My lawyer used FedEx and didn\'t write the P.O.Box
on the package!

Kiwi