Latest Receipt Notice from NSC for I485 Applications - please update

No Title

Just recvd an e-mail from my lawyers office that they have recvd my I485 application receipts. They are mailing me my copy of the receipt today. My application was sent on May 15,2001. I will be able to tell my RD/ND only after I receive it in my mail.

Cheers,
HHKED

No Title

My application was sent on May 18. Now checks cleared on July 9. Will the receipts go directly to attorney ?

No Title

Yes. The receipt notice go directly to the attorney. My application was sent on May 17 and received by INS on May 18, as per DHL record. Don\'t know whether the attorney has received mine or not.

No Title

Just received a note from my Attorney\'s office , that he has received receipt notice last friday.Applied early May. 2001. SO I guess the next call would be FP notices?

No Title

you will get FP soon, my I-485 was applied on May 3 and FP is scheduled on July 17-24.

Good luck

No Title

Hi Lcurgent:

Which area are you at? Mine mailed on May 10.

I am from Minnesota, I have not recieved my FP

notice yet.

No Title

In the receipt notices for 485,AD and AP the Priority Date is Null, IS it a Common Practice or this is a red flag to me. My PD is 10/97.

Any thoughts on this.

No Title

I just recd receipt notices from my Lawyer for renewal of EAD/AP documents. The receipt date is June 28 (Saturday!!) and Notice date
is July 11(LIN-01-217-5****).

Seeing other messages on this board I was not expecting to receive these notices until August-End!!.

No Title

I have filed 485 almost a year ago - the receipt notices I recd are for EAD/AP renewal.
EB2,India,I485 - Filed 09/00

Hope that helps

No Title

can u tell us the date when u applied for the renewal of EAD and AP?? Well iam surprised INS works on saturday too.Thanx in advance.

No Title

Got the I-485 receipt from our Lawyer today.
RD - MAY 29, 2001
ND - JULY 12, 2001
PD - SEPT 1999
EB2 NSC