Latest Citizenship Processing times for California

How long is the wait to get WAC#

Does anybody have an idea about how long would one have to wait after filing N400 to get the WAC#.

I filed on November 8 2001. Still waiting ...

If anybody has had any luck, please share.

thanks

N-400

Hi
 Please explain what\'s WAC# and how to get that? Do you get that in mail after sending N-400, or to call appropriate service center?

Did you get a receipt number

thanks for replying.

My lawyer gave me the WAC number yesterday.

As for the receipt she said, there\'s some delay !! .. she\'s filing
an enquiry for the same with INS.

Did you get your receipt#.

Also, is you WAC# 13 digit ? .. the number I got was 9 digits
including the first three alphabets

thanks again

Rcpt #

I got a 797-C form back from INS. It says Receipt on the top and it does have a 13-digit WAC #. So the only number of significance of the form is the 13-digit #. I do not have a receipt # as such.

n2002 - did you get FP Notice ?

did you apply for N400 in Ca? if yes then did you get the FP Notice ?
thanks in advance

No receipt # on my notice

N400 application sent to CSC 1/23/02, "Notice of Action" received 2/12/02, $250 check cashed around that time as well.

I also do not see any receipt number nor WAC number, only an "Application Number" that begins with WSC followed by nine digits.

re FP

dadulya, i applied in CA. No I haven\'t received my FP notice. Will post to this list as soon as I get the notice.

No Title

I applied in July 2001 and got FP notice in November and finished FP. Waiitng for Interview call. Anyone know how long it will take to get interview call?

Thank you.

FP notice received

I got my fingerprint notice today (3/7/02) for an appointment on 4/5/02 with a priority date of 12/12/01.

n-400

i filed my n-500 (california) in june 1998, july 1998 was fingerprinting. nothing in 1999. feb. 2001 i visit the sfo ins office and learned that my fingerprints had expiried. 1 week later new fingerprinting in oakland. received notice in april about the oath ceremony for the month of july.
even the ins talks about less then 9 month and i have friends where it took less then 6 month, by reading all the immigration boards it still takes about 2 years from the n-400 filing to the oath ceremony.
good luck

Interview date?

Has anyone received Interview date? I was wondering how long it takes after FP until you get interview.

My PD is 2/6/2002, and FP is 4/11/2002, (Los Angeles)

Thanks

No Title

My PD is 07/2001 and FP finished on 10/2001. Still I am waiting for interview call.
Thank you.