Late July Fillers

mgarcia2

Registered Users (C)
Hello all! :)

I noticed and update online... too bad it doesn't specify its nature. Is anyone having problems accessing their cases online? Did anybody else had a LUD around Sept. 5?

hello

its nice to have a thread like this, good thought

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Biometric notices today, oddly enough the appointment date is the same as some other people that have received it earlier... Well I can't complain about that! :)

Thanks mg for starting this thread. My husbands Biometrics notice was gernerated and retrieved the same day as yours. :) His appointment is week and a half later than yours though.

Best Wishes!

I got my receipt notice in the mail yesterday (Sept.8th). How long do I have to wait before my case status is updated on USCIS website? As of tonight, my online case/application status doesn't exist.

I got my receipt notice in the mail yesterday (Sept.8th). How long do I have to wait before my case status is updated on USCIS website? As of tonight, my online case/application status doesn't exist.

I got my notice nearly a week before you and my case is not available online either. I filed concurrently i-130 and i-485. My i-485 is not online, however, my i-130 case number has been online since last week. I think they must be overloaded with AOS petitions from the fee increase. I got my FP notice regardless of the online problem. Probably nothing to worry about, I'm sure they will update their systems asap.

Atleast we know we arent the only ones with this problem. Hope it helped.

Completed FP this morning. Appointment was at 10 AM, I was there by 9 and completed everything and was out by 10 AM.

Case status is still not available online.

update on my case

After long wait received my Receipts for all on 09/10/07
Biometrics appointment on 09/21/07 :)
I have made some travel arrangements on that day, can I postpone, what are your suggestions? How long it would delay my case?

Completed FP this morning. Appointment was at 9 AM, I was there by 8:45 and completed everything and was out by 9:10 AM.

Case status is still not available online as well.

*** UPDATE *** I-795 status appeared this evening and was updated today. None of the other applications are showing online yet.

Timeline
9/11/07: Completed FP
9/01/07: Received Receipts. Received Date is 7/26 & Notice Date is 8/29 for all the forms
8/14/07: Fingerprint Notice for appointment on 9/11/07
7/26/07: AOS petition delivered to Chicago lockbox
7/25/07: Mailed to Chicago lockbox - FedEx overnight. Sent I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765, I-131 package

I have made some travel arrangements on that day, can I postpone, what are your suggestions? How long it would delay my case?

I don't know how important your trip is, but unless its extremely important I wouldn't advise you to do so. Isn't this an important step in your life? Haven't you been waiting for your checks to be cashed and to recieve notices everyday impatiently? You are close to the EAD and if I were you I wouldn't do anything until then.

But that's your final call, you do what you want to do. Check out what they say about rescheduling and how it affects your case. This is taken from USCIS.gov https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/officeProcesstimes.jsp?selectedOffice=16

"There are several important exceptions to the processing times shown below
-Case processing will be delayed if we must ask you for more evidence or information.
If we ask for missing required initial evidence, count the processing time from when we receive that missing evidence.
-The case processing timeframe will start over if a customer doesn't appear for an interview or asks that it be rescheduled."

You will probably have to restart the whole 11 weeks wait all over again.

Your call. I wouldn't do it especially with the present backlog.

Then again I am not a lawyer.

thanks

Thanks, I did postpone my trip and will attend finger prints. It cost me quite a bit, but I guess it is worth to get this process quickly as you never know..

Thanks, I did postpone my trip and will attend finger prints. It cost me quite a bit, but I guess it is worth to get this process quickly as you never know..

Wise decision. I personnally wouldn't have given USCIS any opportunity to delay my case.

You/we are close to the goal...

I got my notice nearly a week before you and my case is not available online either. I filed concurrently i-130 and i-485. My i-485 is not online, however, my i-130 case number has been online since last week. I think they must be overloaded with AOS petitions from the fee increase. I got my FP notice regardless of the online problem. Probably nothing to worry about, I'm sure they will update their systems asap.

Atleast we know we arent the only ones with this problem. Hope it helped.

It seems like a lot of people experience this. As long as I get all my notices in time through snal-mail.....I'm OK with it. ;)

Processing Times

Greetings,

I need help with case status and processing times. I keep trying to check my case status online but as I mentioned before, one petition is available and the other unavailable.

Anyway, the case status page redirected me to the page about processing times. My available case said it is being processed at the National Benefits Center. I checked the National Benefits Center processing times and it only has information regarding these petitions:

I-102
I-131
I-539
I-765
I-817
I-824

...but my petitions are I-130 and I-485.:mad: :mad: :mad: Does anyone know whats up? Why doesn't it list I-130 and I-485 when my case status says it IS at this center? Is there any way to check the processing times that are relevant to my petitions?

here's the link https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/NBCprocesstimes.jsp

thanks...and best wishes to you!

Greetings,

I need help with case status and processing times. I keep trying to check my case status online but as I mentioned before, one petition is available and the other unavailable.

Anyway, the case status page redirected me to the page about processing times. My available case said it is being processed at the National Benefits Center. I checked the National Benefits Center processing times and it only has information regarding these petitions:

I-102
I-131
I-539
I-765
I-817
I-824

...but my petitions are I-130 and I-485.:mad: :mad: :mad: Does anyone know whats up? Why doesn't it list I-130 and I-485 when my case status says it IS at this center? Is there any way to check the processing times that are relevant to my petitions?

here's the link https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/NBCprocesstimes.jsp

thanks...and best wishes to you!

Check in your DO time line https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp? .