Last Nail ! - What is happening @ VSC

BAGUSAC

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

Looks like the latest Vermont Center Processing Times is the last nail in the GC Approval Coffin.

My I485 - Filing date is - Aug 2004.
& PD is current for more then 60 Days now.

Are there any one who is /was in the same boat and got yours approved yet.
If so what is the process to follow to contact the guys at VSC to atleast respond back.

Thanks,
BAGUSAC

Same here - PD has been current for more than 60 days and I-485 RD is March 2005 - but no approval from VSC even though their current processing date for I-485 is April 30th 2005 - Have been trying to figure out why this is happening at VSC via this forum - but no success so far.

BAGUSAC- Do you know whether or not you are stuck in name check?

How come other centers are much ahead?
Don't they have people who are waiting for more than months after PD becoming current?
Why I ask this is if there are not people in other centers waiting for months then the standard excuse "Waiting for Security Check, can't say how long external agency" excuse doesn't hold any water. It seems only this BLOODY VSC is having this Name-Check related delays/excuses.

--Naveen Oshos
Aakash28 said:
Same here - PD has been current for more than 60 days and I-485 RD is March 2005 - but no approval from VSC even though their current processing date for I-485 is April 30th 2005 - Have been trying to figure out why this is happening at VSC via this forum - but no success so far.

BAGUSAC- Do you know whether or not you are stuck in name check?

Yes. Same here. My PD is also current, but no reply.

The 485 approvals have almost stopped for the last 2 weeks in VSC.
There have been one or two people who got approvals, but it looks like they are from non-retro countries.

I just hope they start moving quickly and approving 485s :confused:

Many LUD's but no approval yet

Same case here....Date current since March 1 2006. 485 was filed in Sept 2004. Second FP code 3 done March 30 2006 (LUD on 3/31 and 4/1).
Latest LUD was on 4/29/2006 for self and wife.

poorboy said:
Yes. Same here. My PD is also current, but no reply.

The 485 approvals have almost stopped for the last 2 weeks in VSC.
There have been one or two people who got approvals, but it looks like they are from non-retro countries.

I just hope they start moving quickly and approving 485s :confused:

Many LUD's but no approval yet

GC_GoneCase said:
Same case here....Date current since March 1 2006. 485 was filed in Sept 2004. Second FP code 3 done March 30 2006 (LUD on 3/31 and 4/1).
Latest LUD was on 4/29/2006 for self and wife.

It is same here too. Replied to RFE and recd. on 04/13 by VSC, after that many LUDs on mine and my spouse's I-485. The latest LUD was on 05/01.
Any body else in the same situation? What is going on...after so many LUDs, it is silent.

Long wait

My I-485 RD is 09/09/2003. I am still waiting. Fingerprints report has been expired. 4 EADs. Excuse is the same - pending FBI name check.

---------------
VSC; EB-2
Labor - 11/2001
I-140 approved 06/2004
I-485 - RD 09/09/2003; ND - 09/23/2003
Biometrics - 10/2004

still waiting

My PD is current since 5/1/06 and haven`t heard anything.LUD 5/1/06.
Any idea what I should do?

No Cards Yet

IT HAS BEEN 5 WEEKS ALREADY BUT I HAVEN RECEIVED MY CARDS OR WELCOME LETTER YET.THIS IS VSC YOU CAN EXPECT THESE KIND OF DELAYS. :confused:

PD:April 30,01 VSC
RD:March 19,02
ND:April 25,02
Category:EB3
1.FP July 30,02
2.FP June 22,04
1.EAD June 17,02
2.EAD July 08,03
AOS Interview July 22,04 NYC
3.EAD Oct 05,04
4.EAD Oct 13,04
NC,DOB Check Cleared(As per Congressman)
Cogressional Aid gave me the good news March 29,2006
3 FP April 4 2006
Approved and GC order form filled at Federal Plaza April 7, 2006
Waiting for the cards

I got an LUD on I-485(05/13/06) after my I-140 is approved (05/10/06)..

After that there are no updates...

Not sure..what is going on??...

BAGUSAC said:
Hi Folks,

Looks like the latest Vermont Center Processing Times is the last nail in the GC Approval Coffin.

If so what is the process to follow to contact the guys at VSC to atleast respond back.

Thanks,
BAGUSAC

Same Here my PD is current since March 1st ( 75 Days now) and 485 RD is Nov 2004. Still waiting and have no news about the approval.

I was trying to call VSC today but got the message that their system is down so I have to call some other time. Anybody knows how to proceed in such situation.

I called VSC a few days ago. A lady gave me a long confirmation number and told me that I can call them again and check with this number if I haven't heard anything within 30 day. If somebody here have the same experiences? I mean the confirmation number?

I-140 EB1A 06/04; AP 03/05
FP 05/06
I-485 11/04; LUD, 04/22/06, 05/01/06

When I called, the REP told me that my case is pending queue and one of the adjudicator will be taking my case(based on their workload)...

He didn't mention anything abt the confirmation number...

I think.in ur case it is already assigned..

GETGC2006 said:
When I called, the REP told me that my case is pending queue and one of the adjudicator will be taking my case(based on their workload)...

He didn't mention anything abt the confirmation number...

I think.in ur case it is already assigned..
Can you please post your dates.
Thanks,
--Naveen Oshos

VSC@not doing much

I think for most part the VSC folks are just sitting on their butts..not doing any real work..they have the Name Check to blame everything on..

I see approvals in CSC..if name check really was the issue then they should be blocked as bad as us.

GETGC2006: - can you please post your details. Also any name check history would help us to guage where we are are. Also ny LUDs?

Is it possible that VSC has more burden than others? As we know, the northeast part of this country is more prosperous with many Univs. and companies.

I-14EB1A 06/04; AD 03/05
I485 11/04; LUD 04/22/06, 05/01/06
FP 05/05
PD current May, 06.

We are in same boat

My i 485 filing date is June 2004 and still waiting. PD date for labor is May 2001. Still waiting. Got that stupid letter that case is gone for security/background check. Looks like it is a preprinted letter sent to you so that u keep shut for six months. :mad:

BAGUSAC said:
Hi Folks,

Thanks,
BAGUSAC

Guanl said:
I called VSC a few days ago. A lady gave me a long confirmation number and told me that I can call them again and check with this number if I haven't heard anything within 30 day. If somebody here have the same experiences? I mean the confirmation number?

I got the confirmation number too so they can refer to the same inquiry. Today I've completed 30 days and tried to call but got a automated message that their system is down right now. Not sure how to get hold to these guys!!

Thanks GC_Charm!

Please keep inputting if you get any informations from calling them. Guess what could they say? Give you a new confirmation number? Still pending in line? Or still waitting for name check?

Thanks!