Laminating Naturalization Certificate...Jonnycash, ocworker, Joef and others Help....

dilipjaju

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

We got our citizenship last month. Can we laminate Naturalization certificate after signing it? By doing this it will not get damaged when we apply for passport. Did anyone laminated the same before applying for passport? If yes, then did they face any problems while getting their passport?

Thank you for your time to response.

Regards,

Dilip Jaju

i did not do it on my natz cert. however, i do not know if it is legal to do that thou. just like you can't laminate your SS card.

Sorry, I don't look the date too, for me what is most important thing, is that you guys help us out, like you just did, so regardless if this was an old post, when people read that now, they know that they can't laminate their certificate... Thanks :)

Replying to very old posts means that a person was using search option and did not pay attention to the last date. It is still better than if a newbie comes and immediately posts a question that has been answered thousands of times before just because he/she is either too lazy or too busy to use a search option.

Replying to very old posts means that a person was using search option and did not pay attention to the last date. It is still better than if a newbie comes and immediately posts a question that has been answered thousands of times before just because he/she is either too lazy or too busy to use a search option.

Folks should be mindful to check dates. More people are probably running searches now because the site has been invaded by SPAM. Hitting the What's New button is usually returning 300 SPAM posts. I rarely get a worthwhile new post in the standard What's New search.