Labour Petitioning - Chicago DOL

Hi Friends,

Count me in too. My PD is Dec 18th 2002 and RD at DOL is Dec 29th 2003. I'll be mailing my case number.

Thanx and lets hope for the best.

Mohan, nice work, count me too. PD is June 13th. 2003, RD at Chicago, MArch. 29th. 2003. Please check the LABOR spelling, please don't mind me bad for mentioning, i have seen you write LABOUR some wehre.
Thanks

Hi Mohan/punhire,
Can you pl. update the Thread, how many signatures we received so far.

Thanks
Kamma

me too

When are you guys planning to send the complaint.Count me in too.I will get my case number and send it to the email ID you guys have created .Any way keep up the good work

313 353 1059 is disconnected

sri_kaza said:
You can call 312 353 1059 and enter your employer tel no when prompted. Interactive Voice Response lists out all the applications from your employer. Unfortunately no way of identifying the no to your name. Try yr luck.
313 353 1059 is disconnected can you give me another number to check my case number

Lost

Hi all, What is happening around? I am lost here. Did we create the new petition that talks about delays at Chicago DOL. Do we have a URL where we can sign the petition. OR do we need to just send mail to chicago_dol_petition@yahoo.com and LSR5 will send this mail to Rajiv? What is the process. Can I see the content of the petition. Thanks

Here are my case details

Priority Date is Dec 2003
Received Date at Chicago DOL is May 21st 2004
Regular case

I take liberty to update your RD to March 29th 2004.

sravu said:
Mohan, nice work, count me too. PD is June 13th. 2003, RD at Chicago, MArch. 29th. 2003. Please check the LABOR spelling, please don't mind me bad for mentioning, i have seen you write LABOUR some wehre.
Thanks

Thats a good idea. I cam to this thread from there. Can you also update us what is happening with respect to Petition.
kamma said:
Hi,
we will post this thread in "Chicago Regional DOL" everyday, so that some members will come to this thread. just an advise.

Thanks
Kamma

Yahoo Group for Petition

Why don't you start a yahoo group and we can discuss about Petition? instead passing password for one account.

Sorry for typo, you are right, it is March 29th. 2004. Not 2003. Thanks for correcting it.

knowDOL said:
I take liberty to update your RD to March 29th 2004.