Labour Petitioning - Chicago DOL

Count me in too. I have my case submitted to Chicago DOL around 15th May. I dont have a case number as of yet. :-(

Good work Mohan Keep it up.

laborchic,just call DOL and they will give u your case # .. they do not give it out unless asked for it..i got mine and my receipt date is Jun 3

Deepwater

Count me in too. My case submitted to Chicago DOL around 8th March 2004. I dont have a case number as of yet.

puhrince:
I don't have my case number either. What information I need to get my case # from DOL? And whaht is the phone number? Thanks for your time.

Raider

puhrince said:
laborchic,just call DOL and they will give u your case # .. they do not give it out unless asked for it..i got mine and my receipt date is Jun 3

312.596.5400, press 4 and then say u need to get your case # - i got this info from the chicago dol thread

Thanks you much. I got my case number from DOL.
When I asked the lady about the processing times she said that it is processing but in a slow pace. Then I asked if there is any reason for that slow pace she said there is none :-(.

Thanks,
Raider

puhrince said:
312.596.5400, press 4 and then say u need to get your case # - i got this info from the chicago dol thread

is this true that...
Getting the case number effects the processing time of the case , Employers generally discourage calling the Offices to get case details.

with all the GC process being f**KED up thanks to the policies any thing is possible :rolleyes:

Hi,
we will post this thread in "Chicago Regional DOL" everyday, so that some members will come to this thread. just an advise.

Thanks
Kamma

Srini

Hi friends, I just came to know about this forum. I'm also one of the victims of Chicago DOL. My PD is 27-DEC-2003 and RD is 28-JUL-2004. I don'r know my case#. How can I get it? What id this DOT (like 030.062.XXX)?

Count me too for any kind of help.

Thanks
Srini

Last edited by a moderator:
Call Chicago DOL

You can call 312 353 1059 and enter your employer tel no when prompted. Interactive Voice Response lists out all the applications from your employer. Unfortunately no way of identifying the no to your name. Try yr luck.

srmajji said:
Hi friends, I just came to know about this forum. I'm also one of the victims of Chicago DOL. My PD is 27-DEC-2003 and RD is 28-JUL-2004. I don'r know my case#. How can I get it? What id this DOT (like 030.062.XXX)?

Count me too for any kind of help.

Thanks
Srini

Count me too....

Hi Gyus....

Please add me to your list and let me know what other details you need apart from Name and case number.....I sent an email to chicago_dol_petition@yahoo.com with my case number...

Hope for the best
LSR5