kindly advise

mich_001

Registered Users (C)
Self and child are US citizens,have applied for GC for my husband .He has got EAD and also has got I 130 approved,awaiting name check

I have changed my job, is there anything I need to do ,do I need to file affidavit of support again, is there anything at all we need to do.

How long does it take to get advance parole ,travel document

How long is it valid for

One has to be back in US before its valididty expires,can one re enter after it its validity

For how long can one stay out of the country when one has it

CAn one travel multiple times on such a document,if there is such thing,what is it?How to apply for it,how long is it valid for

How much are fees associated with such things:advance parole ,travel document,multiple adavnce parole thing

Is it better to get case trasferred to another state ,since we have moved to new place of residence

So also, EAD is valid till early January.If he shall be out of the US at the time, can we apply for its re newal before hand

How long in advance can he apply to renew his EAD if it is alright to do so.

How long does it take to renew the EAD

Thank you very much for the advise.

Is it better to get case trasferred to another state ,since we have moved to new place of residence
husband must file AR-11, you must file I-865. You must also call USCIS and make sure your address has been updated unless you want to lose your notices of action and get a denial.

How long in advance can he apply to renew his EAD if it is alright to do so.
2-3 months

I have changed my job, is there anything I need to do ,do I need to file affidavit of support again, is there anything at all we need to do.
at this point - nothing. At the time of interview you should bring an updated affidavit - just in case.

husband must file AR-11, you must file I-865. You must also call USCIS and make sure your address has been updated unless you want to lose your notices of action and get a denial.
You can now change your address online: https://egov.immigration.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa. It would update your address in your files at the immigration including your pending applications.
I-865 needs to be mailed. Hopefully, soon they'll make it work online, too.