• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Kids Passports

saad 2050

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends

My kids are not have a separate passport and they are included in their mother passport. Do I have to make a separate passports for my kids before interview of Dv lottery 2011 or the mother passport is enough to grant visa for all of them. Kids age is less than 16 years old.

Looking forward to hear from those face similar situation.

Regards

الاخ العزيز

انا نفس وضعك كده وسألت هنا تضاربت الاراء . فأرسلت ايميل للسفارة الامريكية وسألتهم نفس سؤالك كان ردهم ان للحصول علي الفيزا لابد من وجود جواز سفر مستقل لكل فرد من افراد العائلة

Thanks JAMALPODY for your feed back.

Did anyone go to the interview with one passport for mother and kids and they returned him back to issue separate passport for kids?!!!.

Did they deny the visa?......or just asked him to have new passports.

Wait a reply from people had similar situation.

Regards.

Thanks JAMALPODY for your feed back.

Did anyone go to the interview with one passport for mother and kids and they returned him back to issue separate passport for kids?!!!.

Did they deny the visa?......or just asked him to have new passports.

Wait a reply from people had similar situation.

Regards.

Just get seperate passports and you'll be fine. Peace! Benniit

We are DV 2010 winners, We used one passport for my wife and 2 children,, no need for separate passports, but still it is better to check with the embassy.

You need separate passports for kids to be let in to the USA and no visa's will be issued with only a mothers passport. So that is the first thing to take care of, it doesn't matter if the kid is 2, 5, 10 or 15 any child needs their own passport. One of my kids was 4 when he entered the first time and needed his own passport...

The GC process is costly...and living in the US is also not for free so be aware of what you need to have to live here, but it is a great country.:)

I entered USA 2 months ago, children had visa s in their mother s passport. This is my personal experience,,, ... again check with the embassy where you live, it might be different ....

Dear Friends

My kids are not have a separate passport and they are included in their mother passport. Do I have to make a separate passports for my kids before interview of Dv lottery 2011 or the mother passport is enough to grant visa for all of them. Kids age is less than 16 years old.

Looking forward to hear from those face similar situation.

Regards

U need to get a passport for ur kids. My boy was a month old when we went for interview and we were told to get a passport for him. We got e-passport for him and he was issued a visa. We paid the same visa fee as his mum.