• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

KCC Response and Trying to understand

no_trying

Registered Users (C)
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of January. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

What do they mean by "pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing"? My file is still at KCC, not at the embassy?

Please shed some light. Thank you.

What do they mean by "pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing"? My file is still at KCC, not at the embassy?

Please shed some light. Thank you.

It just means that they have processed your forms at KCC (as they do all forms) and that it will be processed further at the embassy when you have the interview. It is a generic answer - so don't worry about it.

Does it mean the selectee could get his 2NL soon, like the month the person received the message. I got the same reply around Nov 8, when i e-mailed KCC. could my 2NL drop this month?

No, it does not mean the recipient could get his/her 2NL soon or around the same month that the message from KCC is recieved. Like brisimon noted above, that is standard response from KCC when you email to enquire about your forms. 2NL will only be sent after your CN becomes current. However since your CN is current for November, assuming you're not from one of the 3 exception countries, and KCC has emailed back to confirm they're done processing your forms (since you sent in your forms late), then there's a high possibility of your getting your 2NL with the batch they'll be sending out shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it does not mean the recipient could get his/her 2NL soon or around the same month that the message from KCC is recieved. Like brisimon noted above, that is standard response from KCC when you email to enquire about your forms. 2NL will only be sent after your CN becomes current. However since your CN is current for November, assuming you're not from one of the 3 exception countries, and KCC has emailed back to confirm they're done processing your forms (since you sent in your forms late), then there's a high possibility of your getting your 2NL with the batch they'll be sending out shortly.

Help me,now i am in current .how many days to wait for second notification letter yet?

Help me,now i am in current .how many days to wait for second notification letter yet?

Britsimon is correct. You should receive your 2NL in the next couple of days, assuming you did not delay in sending in your forms back to KCC.

Then you should receive it this coming week once KCC begins to send out the next batch of notifications.