• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

KCC emailing back?

janetgal

Registered Users (C)
I emailed KCC with enquiry but no reply yet. Are they replying at all? I emailed to kccdv@state.gov but no reply yet.

I want to enquire about my case for 2013. I think my number is few 5****. It shouldn't be further than october or november as i am been told.

I emailed KCC with enquiry but no reply yet. Are they replying at all? I emailed to kccdv@state.gov but no reply yet.

I want to enquire about my case for 2013. I think my number is few 5****. It shouldn't be further than october or november as i am been told.

Give an appropriate subject to your email, e.g. Inquring about forms receipt, interview etc. And then, write your email in the following format.

Case Number:
Full Name:
Date Of Birth: MM/DD/YYYY

Dear Sir/Madam,
Write here what you want to ask.

Regards,

They take several days to reply. In my case it was 6 business days. I wasn't satisfied with the reply though as it looked like they just used some standard prepared paragraphs that they thought fitted the questions so one answer didn't really tell me anything.

I will phone them instead even though I prefer to have an email as proof.

Response time from KCC for email inquiries depends on when your email was sent. It took 12 days! for me to get back a 'standard' response :mad::mad:from KCC which did not even address my questions.

Response time from KCC for email inquiries depends on when your email was sent. It took 12 days! for me to get back a 'standard' response :mad::mad:from KCC which did not even address my questions.

So you had the same 'canned' but useless response too, eh? :confused: Frustrating, isn't it?

I need to change my interview from Sydney to Montreal so in my email I asked that they confirm that my interview location has been changed. In my forms I had entered my new address in Canada and in question 4 I had entered 'Montreal" for the consular office where I wanted my application to be processed. I just want it confirmed because in a previous phone call to them I had asked about changing the interview location but they hadn't processed my forms yet and the lady said something to the effect that 'they'll try their best' to change the location but that she couldn't confirm it would happen. That didn't fill me with confidence, hence the email, which still doesn't help. It's pretty important that I know where the interview will be, given that the two locations are practically on the opposite sides of the planet!

Perhaps I'm worrying for nothing but hey, that's what this whole process is about isn't it? Worrying, stressing, wondering, more stressing .... It doesn't help when you don't get a real answer, twice. :(

Perhaps I'm worrying for nothing but hey, that's what this whole process is about isn't it? Worrying, stressing, wondering, more stressing ....

:) right on that one ............. worrying, stressing, wondering, more stressing is what the process is all about ........ to be followed by a bitter-sweet victory at the end, ehy? :)

I need to change my interview from Sydney to Montreal so in my email I asked that they confirm that my interview location has been changed. In my forms I had entered my new address in Canada and in question 4 I had entered 'Montreal" for the consular office where I wanted my application to be processed.

I would stop stressing about this if I were you, since you've indicated Montreal, Canada on the forms you sent to them. Fingers crossed, your interview will take place in Montreal.

Good luck with your processing

:) right on that one ............. worrying, stressing, wondering, more stressing is what the process is all about ........ to be followed by a bitter-sweet victory at the end, ehy? :)

Yes, hoping for that bittersweet victory for sure! :)

I would stop stressing about this if I were you, since you've indicated Montreal, Canada on the forms you sent to them. Fingers crossed, your interview will take place in Montreal.

Good luck with your processing

I know, I know :eek: I should stop worrying about it, as I'm sure I did all the right things to get it changed. Thanks for reminding me. And all the best with your processing too!