K3 packs how long do they take?

Dootson A

Registered Users (C)
my I-129f and I-130 were approved back in july and i havent heard from the embassy yet does anyone know how long it normally takes as i am gettin worried about it all now.

any advice is appreciated.

The average waiting time for K1 visa is approximately 7-9 months, K-3 petitions take approximately 8-10 months and Form I 130 petitions take approximately 8-12 months to be processed.

my I-129f and I-130 were approved back in july and i havent heard from the embassy yet does anyone know how long it normally takes as i am gettin worried about it all now.

any advice is appreciated.

Since BOTH were approved, many Consular Posts will ONLY process the IR-1 Immigrant Visa pursuant to the I-130. You need to contact the Post directly to find out what THEY will do.

thankyou, how do i do this?

and how long will it all take now? my son has just been born an i want to be with my family

Citizenship by Being Born to U.S. Citizens

thankyou, how do i do this?

and how long will it all take now? my son has just been born an i want to be with my family

If child born to parents, at least one of whom was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, you automatically gained U.S. citizenship through the process of acquisition. It does not matter whether you were born on American soil or foreign. As well, if you have children, those children will also acquire U.S. citizenship through you at their birth.